Man City (A) moved.

Shroppie

All because of Sky, of course, as usual. They are on MNF the previous Monday, so Cup game can't be before Thurs, so our gets pushed back. At least they'll have played three games in seven days, but as they've got a squad the size of the population of Wales, won't bother them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

All because of Sky, of course, as usual. They are on MNF the previous Monday, so Cup game can't be before Thurs, so our gets pushed back. At least they'll have played three games in seven days, but as they've got a squad the size of the population of Wales, won't bother them.

Nothing to do with Sky for once. Blame Spurs for this one for not having their stadium ready in time and Wembley already in use for NFL over the weekend.

To be fair to Saints they put a story out about 2 weeks ago suggesting that this would happen.

Just waiting now for our game against Spurs to be confirmed at Wembley too

Spurs are being indulged far too much and too often. If they, and for that matter West Ham as well, cannot provide a ground for a home tie, then they should forfeit home advantage.

What is even more damning is that article from Construction News, where, in amongst the reports of staggering failures, someone in a high-viz and a hard hat reckons it ain't going to be ready until next year!!

You could bet your house on the fact if Saints were to pull such a stunt, the FA would be all over us like a very nasty rash!

Nothing to do with Sky for once. Blame Spurs for this one for not having their stadium ready in time and Wembley already in use for NFL over the weekend.

To be fair to Saints they put a story out about 2 weeks ago suggesting that this would happen.

Just waiting now for our game against Spurs to be confirmed at Wembley too

I'm am indebted for this erudite explanation and stand corrected. Thank you, sir.

To Sunday 4th Nov. Unusual for a Sunday that it's a 3pm ko.

Because City have to play their Cup game the previous Thursday, apparently.

Been expecting this for weeks once, Spurs v Man City was moved

Unfortunatley London Saints and many other supporters will have bought advanced (far cheaper) train tickets based on Saturday, after it was confirmed the game was not on TV in August.

Already contacted Saints about getting compensation for our train tickets, but they are not interested, this dispite my pointing out to them that Man city are compensating their supporters who have been effected by the change of date for their game at Spurs, compensating them for train and hotel costs.

Supporters relations at Saints told me we should not buy train tickets until match tickets go on sale, (but obviously do not understand that all cheaper tickets would have gone by the time they got arround to doing this), however this goes against what happened last year when date for Arsenal game was changed and i know you for one Shroppie were denied compensation for tickets and hotels you'd already paid for.

As this issue os due to Spurs surely the Premier league should step in and get them to compensate supporters who have been effected as a result of their failure to complete the new stadium. most building contracts have a cluase in them for damges to be recovered should a contract overun, so Spurs are most likely getting money from the Building Contractor for whats happended and should be made pass that on to supporters.

However the Premier league and it appears Saints not interested in ordinary supporters, but nice to see Man City doing the right thing

What is even more damning is that article from Construction News, where, in amongst the reports of staggering failures, someone in a high-viz and a hard hat reckons it ain't going to be ready until next year!!

You could bet your house on the fact if Saints were to pull such a stunt, the FA would be all over us like a very nasty rash!

Any club bar one of the precious top six would have been hammered for this. Spurs have pulled the wool over the FA and Premier League.

They should be made to play Cup games away IF they havent got Wembley available but more to the point they should already have been told that they have to fulfill all home league games at Wembley this season. Having one or two home games switched to put finishing touches to a new stadium is one thing, getting half way through a season is taking the ****.

Been expecting this for weeks once, Spurs v Man City was moved

Unfortunatley London Saints and many other supporters will have bought advanced (far cheaper) train tickets based on Saturday, after it was confirmed the game was not on TV in August.

Already contacted Saints about getting compensation for our train tickets, but they are not interested, this dispite my pointing out to them that Man city are compensating their supporters who have been effected by the change of date for their game at Spurs, compensating them for train and hotel costs.

Supporters relations at Saints told me we should not buy train tickets until match tickets go on sale, (but obviously do not understand that all cheaper tickets would have gone by the time they got arround to doing this), however this goes against what happened last year when date for Arsenal game was changed and i know you for one Shroppie were denied compensation for tickets and hotels you'd already paid for.

As this issue os due to Spurs surely the Premier league should step in and get them to compensate supporters who have been effected as a result of their failure to complete the new stadium. most building contracts have a cluase in them for damges to be recovered should a contract overun, so Spurs are most likely getting money from the Building Contractor for whats happended and should be made pass that on to supporters.

However the Premier league and it appears Saints not interested in ordinary supporters, but nice to see Man City doing the right thing

I agree Spurs should foot the bill for all fans out of pocket by their failure.

No chance of it happening though.

Just checked dates and TV games were announced, 7 Aug, spurs v city date change confirmed on 3rd Sept and Saints issued their warning note on 7 Sept.

So a whole month when fans will have booked tickets expecting a Saturday date.

It's such a small amount to the clubs to compensate fans and would be a great good will gesture.

Not to mention we will now probably have half the number of fans there!

Fortunately I live close enough to this one to rearrange easily.

But it doesn't change the fact that there should be contractual obligations to compensate when matches are moved after initial confirmation.