6-7 October - other matches

Suhari

We’ll probably beat Bournemouth. They usually bottle it against their bigger neighbours.

And if they do stuff us, well they’re still Bournemouth, but at least Nick Gregory would be pleased :mcinnes:

The same praise being heaped on Boscombe could equally be applied to the Redknapp era at Portsmouth. They’re following the exact same business model. I thought the consensus on here was that wasn’t the way we wanted our club ran, but it appears some on this thread would prefer that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The same praise being heaped on Boscombe could equally be applied to the Redknapp era at Portsmouth. They’re following the exact same business model. I thought the consensus on here was that wasn’t the way we wanted our club ran, but it appears some on this thread would prefer that.

I think that the praise was being heaped on Howe rather than Bournemouth, and well deserved it is too.

Exactly, people conveniently forget that they're bankrolled by a Russian.

Exactly, people conveniently forget that they're bankrolled by a Russian.

with such superstars like dan gosling, simon francis, steve cook, charlie daniels, david brooks, junior stanislas and ryan fraser

Edited by Batman

Pony! Times have changed, keep up.

Clubs get £120m + just for being in the Premier league now.

There net spend last 6 years is less than Fulhams from this summer alone!!

Comparing Pompey in 2006 to AFCB in 2018

Just admit u were wrong about Howe and move on :lol:

I think that the praise was being heaped on Howe rather than Bournemouth, and well deserved it is too.

Bournemouth, better players, better transfers and better manager. Not rocket science. Get over it.

Well, they're not: they're a level above us nowadays.

Bournemouth 3-0 up.

Showing us what a well run, stable club can do.

Nope, it’s just not Howe.

Laughable that some consider them stable and well run. Were Portsmouth stable and well run. Let’s revisit this in a few years, then we can see just how well run they were.

They are playing a dangerous game and quite rightly could end up in the **** with financial fair play

listened to the Bournemouth game on Solent 4-0 is an excellent result having said that Watford had to play two thirds of the game with ten men and Bournemouth got the rub of the green on the reffing front. What Bournemouth did do well though was counter attack at pace something saints haven't done well since Koeman.

Oh ffs, Utd now giving Newcastle a leg up. After giving 3 pts to Brighton and WHU they’ll no doubt be fine when they face us.

While I agree, it won't be losing to United that will see us relegated, it'll be losing to the teams in or around the lower third of the table, or throwing 2-0 score lines away against the likes of Brighton.

Mourinho definitley looks a gonner though. McTominay, Smalling and Shaw is now their back 3. Newcastle could have a much better goal difference after today.

Fair play to Newcastle though. Rafa came with the plan to attack them from the off. We would have defended on mass.

I bet Utd get back into the game off of some bull****. The ref has been awful.

Ha yeah the most negative of managers Benitez. And if Hughes has seen a two nil lead vanish imagine the meltdown.