No Plan, No Strategy @ All Levels

Dusic

Hard to argue with this 77. I see no prospect of things changing under this management, instead it will just be more of the same until we go down. If by some fluke we have a good season it just means our assets can be sold off for more. It really is depressing.

I am glad that the fan base is realising now on mass exactly how we are run and where the blame lies. I expect us to have a fall from grace at least as bad as last time, yet strangely I don't fear it as we've been down that road before and i actually want us to get to rock bottom as quickly as possible so we can clear out the serpents at the top and move forward again, hopefully with a young team of academy players, attacking football, and an owner that cares.

I have no interest currently in paying anymore money into the board or the owner's pockets, and I know more and more fans who feel the same.

I would rather we stayed in the Premiership as a team that fights for their status. Like we did in the 90's.

The Board have managed to kill any goodwill in the fanbase over the last 18 months. The story of Saints decline ought to be used in Managment textbooks and MBA degree courses for decades to come as a "How Not To Do It: Errors That Wreck A Great and Lean Sports Business".

I would rather we stayed in the Premiership as a team that fights for their status. Like we did in the 90's.

I don't think fans would walk away from that, even if we are struggling.But up until the 1990's we always had a team that seemed to care and battle,remember the Alehouse team of the late 60's/early 70's, not the finest players in the land - except for Big Ron at his prime - but opponents always knew they would face a battle, at The Dell anyway. The same could be said for Dodd and Benali during their era, MLT replacing Big Ron as the talisman (overcoming the p!ss poor attitude of the likes of Ripley, and a certain Mark Hughes whilst he played for us).

The current bunch though just roll over and look for their tummies to be tickled. During this time they pick up an obscene wage whilst knowing their agents are working in the background to engineer a move away. It's the gutless attitude from most of them that saps the supporters will after a couple of seasons.

As many have said this starts at the top with an anonymous owner, and of course the continued fumbling in recruitment dept by Honeydew Bunsen, assisted by Wee Jimmy Krankie.

I don't think fans would walk away from that, even if we are struggling.But up until the 1990's we always had a team that seemed to care and battle,remember the Alehouse team of the late 60's/early 70's, not the finest players in the land - except for Big Ron at his prime - but opponents always knew they would face a battle, at The Dell anyway. The same could be said for Dodd and Benali during their era, MLT replacing Big Ron as the talisman (overcoming the p!ss poor attitude of the likes of Ripley, and a certain Mark Hughes whilst he played for us).

The current bunch though just roll over and look for their tummies to be tickled. During this time they pick up an obscene wage whilst knowing their agents are working in the background to engineer a move away. It's the gutless attitude from most of them that saps the supporters will after a couple of seasons.

As many have said this starts at the top with an anonymous owner, and of course the continued fumbling in recruitment dept by Honeydew Bunsen, assisted by Wee Jimmy Krankie.

There is certainly a disconnect between the fans and players now that wasn't there a few years back . Of course it helped we where doing well on the pitch but you got the feeling the likes of Lambert, Hammond, Barnard, Guly and so on actually felt privileged/enjoyed playing for saints , we had a manager who seemed to love the club and there seemed to be a connection between the fans and players probably also fostered by having a settled team that evolved rather than being dismantled and re-built. The current lot play and act like they couldn't care less.