Tottenham away

Pamplemousse

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-hotspur-new-stadium-latest-13399612

Looks as if Tottenham's first game at their new stadium will be at home to Burnley on the 15th December, which means we'll be the last match for them at Wembley (5th December).

We were the last team to beat them at WHL, could we be the last team to beat them at Wembley?

It will **** me off if we miss out by one game, I wanted to visit the new stadium this year before we get relegated and really can't be bothered to go to Wembley again for another souless defeat. Our fans have already been negatively impacted by Spurs inability to provide a home ground for their Man City game resulting in our trip to the Etihad being shifted by 24 hours after many had already booked train tickets.

That report refers to the pitch being laid and the goalposts put up. What else is needed to put on a match? If the pitch is ready they should be made to play in an empty stadium until it's ready to accommodate spectators.

They have to have a certain number of test events (I think it's two) before they get given a safety certificate and can have a full stadium, so I imagine these test events will be U23 fixtures.

Also, maybe the police and the club want the first fixture to be held at the weekend rather than on a weekday?