Fake Cancer Fan

pluto

I hadnt heard about this....I assume he has been found out ????

I find this particularly shocking as my Dad actually has Myeloma - He's had two blood transfusion, two stem cell transplants and 2 bone marrow transplants, all of which have only bought him more time, he is now on an experimental drug that only has a 30% chance of success..

Id like to meet Mark.

He looks like a loser in all fairness. Always had my doubts, constant tweeting for likes/retweets isn't the behaviour of a cancer victim, it's the behaviour of an attention seeking ****. Surprised so many were taken in by him, but then again the '#saintsfc' gang are a bit embarrassing.

How was he ousted?

MRS H is recovering from Cancer.She had 4 x 5 1/2 hours of chemo once a month plus a daily injection,she then had five weeks five days per week of Radiotherapy and is now 'under observation' and improving by the day. Over the past ten months she has fought like a bloody tiger against this disease and is improving by the day.I hope this fraudulent bastard gets his comeuppance and soon.

If I was desperate for money and not knowing where the next meal for my family was coming from, I wouldn't even have to think about doing this. I don't know that that is the, it probably isn't, but when you're desperate there's no room for sentiment and morals.

If I was desperate for money and not knowing where the next meal for my family was coming from, I wouldn't even have to think about doing this. I don't know that that is the, it probably isn't, but when you're desperate there's no room for sentiment and morals.
Really??? I can't imagine a scenario where I would ever pretend to have cancer to get free stuff.

Pretend you’ve got cancer, seriously? Not that I think he benefited financially anyway. Wasn’t it just attention seeking?

A sorry state of affairs whatever the motivation was.

Righto.

Desperate or not, there's no excuse for this at all. And if I was that desperate for money, there are a million things I can think of that I'd try to do before something like this even entered my mind.

Go and take your head for a shyt

No one's saying it's nice. In fact it's downright horrible and he should be named, shamed and ridiculed. He should also have to do unpaid work in aid of charities.

I'm just saying if you're desperate, you don't worry about morals. Morals aren't worth starving to death for.

No one's saying it's nice. In fact it's downright horrible and he should be named, shamed and ridiculed. He should also have to do unpaid work in aid of charities.

I'm just saying if you're desperate, you don't worry about morals. Morals aren't worth starving to death for.

No one in the U.K. starves to death.

There is a bizarre view of what poverty is over here.

This chap was not on deaths door due to not filling his head up with pot noodles

The choice clearly isn't between starving to death or faking cancer to get free stuff is it. Be serious.

I'm aware. I'm sure he probably is a bellend but we've all done things we're not proud of.
Yes we have but I don't know a single person who has done something like lie about having cancer or even anything remotely comporable. Even some of the worst people I know would see that as one of the worst things you could do. It's incredibly messed up and I don't think it's a simple no brainer like you are making out it is no matter how poor you are. I'm starting to get a bit suspicious that you either know the person or are the man himself. I can't think of any other reason why you would be downplaying something like this otherwise. Do you have more of a connection to this story than you are letting on?

Yes we have but I don't know a single person who has done something like lie about having cancer or even anything remotely comporable. Even some of the worst people I know would see that as one of the worst things you could do. It's incredibly messed up and I don't think it's a simple no brainer like you are making out it is no matter how poor you are. I'm starting to get a bit suspicious that you either know the person or are the man himself. I can't think of any other reason why you would be downplaying something like this otherwise. Do you have more of a connection to this story than you are letting on?

Other than me secretly being the person in question, what other connection would I have?

Please never have kids. Your DNA should never be passed on, you freak.