Premier League TV fixtures - December and January

Pamplemousse

Just been announced

https://www.premierleague.com/news/878066

Saints v Man Utd - Saturday 1st December 5.30pm

Saints v Arsenal - Sunday 16th December 1.30pm

Saints v West Ham - Thursday 27th December 7.45pm (so no Boxing Day game...)

Saints v Man City - Sunday 30th December 2.15pm

Plus the away game at Chelsea on 1st January is moved to the 2nd January, 7.45pm but not televised

Edited by Pamplemousse

This means we'll get to the end of January without having any away games at all selected for TV, must be a record of some kind.

Cardiff away remaining Saturday 3pm is good.

Christmas week home games is a f&cking pain

Only handy one for me is Arsenal as my work xmas do is in Bournemouth on the Friday night and I wasn't looking forward to getting back to Soton on the Saturday. No boxing day game is rubbish, and so is the Chelsea game.

Chuffed about them moving the West Ham game. Can get the train up and go on the sauce. Will be a far better atmosphere than if it had been on Boxing Day, which is always a rubbish day for football.

Rubbish cos you rely on public transport. Yeah scrap this tradition of Boding day games. Think of all our rural fans and their titanic struggle to get to the city of the club they support

Fed up of this. Won’t be renewing our season tickets next season.

Don’t renew your sky and BT mate. It’s not the clubs it the tv. You can **** and moan all you like but you still

pay your subs and nothing will change. It’s your fault pal (assuming you are customer)

• 2 weeks later...
Don’t renew your sky and BT mate. It’s not the clubs it the tv. You can **** and moan all you like but you still

pay your subs and nothing will change. It’s your fault pal (assuming you are customer)

Yeah I know I’m part of the problem having sky (not BT). Agree with your points. Not enough people will cancel their packages so things won’t change.