Bournemouth (A) - Build Up

jamesfp1

Need at least a point from this and I think we'll have to score to get that much. I just hope that we don't try to shut up shop too early in the game because we can't defend when under pressure. Three points would be a massive lift all round so I'm staying positive and going 2 - 1 Saints.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

They're far the better side but they usually bottle it against us. Score draw.

Yep nothing suggests anything but home win. Go one better and nick a 1-0

We can’t hold a lead and they are best at recovering from conceding first,

My enthusiasm this season has got so low, and the constant International Breaks have led to me never knowing who our next game is against or when!!

A few weeks back I took some last minute leave back to UK and only then noticed we were playing Liverpool and I was going to be in the area. (Un)Luckily I managed to get a ticket, but nprmally my 1st part of leave planning

is to try and make it coincide with a Saints match!!

This weekend I had to look on here to find out who we are playing.

Sadly I don't think I am alone in this lack of caring mode.

Jeez, we’re crapping ourselves silly over Bournemouth smashing us, and I’m getting pelters from the Cherries fan at work.

I can’t believe this is what we have become. If ever there was a time for a morale boosting victory, this is it.

Traffic will be utterly horrendous getting into Bournemouth. If you haven't left by Friday lunchtime, forget it

Anyone thinking of driving needs their head testing. The Spur Road is an absolute joke, no fun commuting on that every day I can tell you! Just park up somewhere, anywhere, and get the train into Bournemouth.

Win or lose I just hope we give it a go and try and win the game. If we do that and lose, fine. But playing ultra defensive, looking for a draw and then ****ing it up again will be hard to take. If we play like that and get thumped Hughes is done. He already has a worse record than MP2 in the league and we know how **** that was.

Just think, even if we do lose, they'll always be ****ing Bournemouth, they'll always have a support of mostly Spurs, Arsenal & Utd fans, and they'll never leave Dean Court.

Oh, and one day we'll probably have their current manager (he's very interested in coming here).

So it's not all doom and gloom.

Edited by LGTL

Jeez, we’re crapping ourselves silly over Bournemouth smashing us, and I’m getting pelters from the Cherries fan at work.

I can’t believe this is what we have become. If ever there was a time for a morale boosting victory, this is it.

Les has outdone even my pessimistic expectations and made us worse than little old Bournemouth

Anyone thinking of driving needs their head testing. The Spur Road is an absolute joke, no fun commuting on that every day I can tell you! Just park up somewhere, anywhere, and get the train into Bournemouth.

Anyone driving, then recommend you turn left before Ringwood & head to Sopley & across the Avon Causeway - will still add 20-30 minutes to journey but gonna be less than the carnage on the A338

Anyone driving, then recommend you turn left before Ringwood & head to Sopley & across the Avon Causeway - will still add 20-30 minutes to journey but gonna be less than the carnage on the A338

That's a decent option but can be queued as far back as Hurn Sports Centre on a bad day. Another good option is take the A35 as far as Christchurch, cut across past the station thorugh Fairmile and join the A338 there. Or just go straight on at Christchurch and don't use the Spur Road at all.