'Arry on I'm a Celeb

Shroppie

Has there ever been a time when he or his dog hasn't been in some sort of financial bovver?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't know nuffink. I don't even know what money is. Sandra takes care of all that. I don't even know what's real and what isn't. I'm a hyperbolic sceptic in the Pyrhonnian tradition. I can just about accept the 'cogito': cogito ergo fackin footbawwl managaah, but apart from that I don't know nuffink.

*like. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don't know nuffink. I don't even know what money is. Sandra takes care of all that. I don't even know what's real and what isn't. I'm a hyperbolic sceptic in the Pyrhonnian tradition. I can just about accept the 'cogito': cogito ergo fackin footbawwl managaah, but apart from that I don't know nuffink.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Watch the c**t quit before he gets evicted.

Me knees were all swollen. It was agony. The humidity. I dunno how I'm gonna get back. Seriously, I dunno. I can't sit in a plane. Can't do it. Might stay here.

TWO DAYS LATER.....

@Redknapp Tickets still available for an evening with 'Arry and Jim at Frimley Green tonight. Only £45 or £80 the pair. Triffic.

• 3 weeks later...
why do those who go on these shows start crying when they have a letter read to them from home when they have only been away a week or so........

I guess it is part of the 'journey' they are on, or something

its what you are used to. To all of a sudden have your family not at your call and not knowing makes you feel uneasy I would have thought. Of course if you have gone down that chosen route for a career then you may have a different mindset. The days of the press gang would see things different

I'm blaming the editing process.

You have to take his stories with a pinch of salt, it's blatant that a lot of what he says is bull****.

His story tonight about the half time orange is an old one, first heard about Sir Alf and Rodney Marsh