'Arry on I'm a Celeb

Shroppie

If you don't know he's lying then he comes across as a good bloke.

That's a problem - most of the 'nation' have no idea what this clown is capable of, so he gets an easy ride. He'll probably ****ing win it.

I notice he mentioned the teams he managed the other day, not a single mention for us, QPR or Birmingham though. Just excluded from memory. All about Tottenham, getting the skates promoted, West Ham etc etc. Detest him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hasn't watched a movie since the sixties? He can't read either so what does he do with his spare time? Ebay? I had a nice 5 minute chat with Noel yesterday - so it's not out of the question I will be able to get 5 minutes with Harry once they have turfed him out. Any amusing banter you would like me to impart?

Edited by Kingsbridge Saint

Seems alright and seems to have shed a few pounds.

Cheeky insurance bet on him winning I think

Have to agree I thought he came across quite well and level headed. I certainly think he'll go far, but hopefully he's made to do a few challenges.

10/1 on skybet as an FYI.

Those odd's never happened. Highest he got was 7/1. Why do you lie about such things?

Anyway fair play Hazza, amused me several times, im sure his whole thick thing is an act but still made me chuckle.

Love and Light.

Light n Love x