The Huddersfield paedophiles

OldNick

If it had been a group of white English people would they have been called a gang of English rapists? The great shame here is that we are talking about race when we should be talking about sexual abuse by males.

You are such a tw at. You’d probably find them not guilty if you were on the jury and pontificate about white crime

If it had been a group of white English people would they have been called a gang of English rapists? The great shame here is that we are talking about race when we should be talking about sexual abuse by males.

I suppose as they were Pakistani they were labelled that way, if football fans from England smash up a city in Holland for example do their press say just football fans. It is sad that there is a pattern that these groups of disgusting men are in the main from Pakistan as per all the other recent cases. I may also add I can’t recall large groupps of English men having such a case against them.I don’t thinkk anyone is mentioning race on this thread but perhaps some are just pointing out there is a difference, you may be the racist as you have made the distinction as the thread is named the Huddersfield paedophiles

You are such a tw at. You’d probably find them not guilty if you were on the jury and pontificate about white crime
Why are we labelling them as males? Surely it's just sex crimes committed by humans?

Seriously though, even people from that culture admit that there are cultural factors behind the hugely disproportionate number of Pakistani Muslims involved in gang rape in the UK. It needs recognising so it can be tackled.

Edited by hypochondriac

Although been a few more since that article 4 years ago.

Of course some will use to demonise Muslim community but as nauseating are those that clearly want to excuse any cultural factor.

Would be nice to think Children’s Services could have resources to be able to tackle by having more staff to talk to listen to these poor kids.

Police dismissing them as knowing it will be too hard to successfully prosecute as well. One of the less obvious fallout from years of austerity.

You are a very odd person. Why would I find them not guilty? Crime is crime. There is no special category for Asian rape. The people are rapists. They don’t get a longer sentence for being Asian.

I suppose as they were Pakistani they were labelled that way, if football fans from England smash up a city in Holland for example do their press say just football fans. It is sad that there is a pattern that these groups of disgusting men are in the main from Pakistan as per all the other recent cases. I may also add I can’t recall large groupps of English men having such a case against them.I don’t thinkk anyone is mentioning race on this thread but perhaps some are just pointing out there is a difference, you may be the racist as you have made the distinction as the thread is named the Huddersfield paedophiles

I don’t know where they were born but they certainly live here and didn’t just pitch up for a weekend for a spot of rape. There have been groups of home grown sexual abusers. There is allegedly a group in Westminster but is yet to be proven. Does it really matter where people come from? Rapists are prevalent through the world, not just from Asia.

The Tory Party !

alledgely :)

From that article...

British white men they tend to work individually. They tend to work online where they groom and they are the majority of perpetrators.

CEOP research published in 2012 states 85 per cent of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in 2011 were white.

Another CEOP study released the following year found 75 per cent of offenders in grooming-gang cases were from Asian backgrounds, while 100 per cent in paedophile rings were white.

The fact is that evil c*nts exist in all walks of life. But, unfortunately, there is a prominent narrative being pushed by people with a pre-exisiting anti-muslim prejudice that abuse of minors is much more prevalent in this community, and that it somehow proves how evil their religion is. It's clearly nonsense.

Surely in this day and age, what motivates people to commit the crimes is part of the definition

If bexy hit a black man round the face. That would be assault. If he hit him round then face due to the colour of his skin, that would be something different.

Likewise those who rape kids.

From that article...

The fact is that evil c*nts exist in all walks of life. But, unfortunately, there is a prominent narrative being pushed by people with a pre-exisiting anti-muslim prejudice that abuse of minors is much more prevalent in this community, and that it somehow proves how evil their religion is. It's clearly nonsense.

Im not anti muslim at all. I am concerned that the authorities turn a blind eye to these groups actions and there is a perception that this was done to appease these communities.

What you and others who are kind of condoning is that the most important people in this whole sad case is the YOUNG GIRLS and they seem to be forgotten in these debates.

Im not anti muslim at all. I am concerned that the authorities turn a blind eye to these groups actions and there is a perception that this was done to appease these communities.

What you and others who are kind of condoning is that the most important people in this whole sad case is the YOUNG GIRLS and they seem to be forgotten in these debates.

This is a very odd post. It's almost as if you didn't read the article. So just to bring you up to speed, the article is largely an interview with Nazir Afzal, the (Pakistani-origin) CPS prosecutor who has led in many of these cases. His job has been very precisely to look after the interests of the victims - so I fail to see how they could have been 'forgotten' by him. And if you read the article he also deals with the largely evidence-free claim that the reason these attacks continued over time was because of political correctness. As much as you want that to be the case, I'm afraid your saying that you're still 'concerned' only reinforces your own prejudices.

There are two quite distinct points to be made here. One is to do with the crude numbers, and all the evidence is that these kinds of attacks are overwhelmingly committed by white men. The other one, though is why these Asian men in particular have committed these offences in a number of towns up and down the country. They are referred to often as predominantly Pakistani, but that's being economical with the truth. Seventy-five per cent of ALL Pakistani immigrants to the UK were from one small set of villages in Kashmir, grouped around what was to become the Mangla Dam. That small community was rural and deeply conservative culturally. In a subculture loaded with prohibitions comes sometimes distinctly warped ideas on issues like the place and role of women. From the assumption that women could be seen as second-class citizens comes the view that abusing them matters less. So there's likely to have been cultural factors among the causes of these crimes.

I point all this out with the sinking feeling that the common reaction to these stories is to do as you've done, which is to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon while claiming that that's absolutely not what you're doing at all.

You are, though.

I'm not condoning anything. Whatever their circumstances or ethnic background, rapists are rapists and should face the maximum possible sentence for their crimes. Of course I have sympathy for the victims, and I despise the fact that their ordeals are being used as some sort of political weapon by the far-right.

Your suggestion that the authorities might have turned a blind eye to it to appease the Muslim community may be valid, but this isn't exclusive to Asians either.

What about the 'losing' of the evidence about paedophiles in Westminster?

What about the institutional abuse carried out in the church for decades (centuries, perhaps?) with seeming impunity?

What about the free reign that Jimmy Saville had, which was clearly well known but unchallenged at the time?

The suggestion that the Asian community is given some kind of special treatment not afforded to any other demographic, which has been heavily used by the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and his followers to further a racist agenda, is false.

From that article...

Stop making excuses for them, why do they only do it to white non Muslim chicks? Just because there’s other perverts about doesn’t alter the fact that their culture is to blame.

Their religion IS evil, end of . Birds have to dress up as letter boxes, gays get treated as dirt. It is medieval and backward, yet because they’re not white working class , you lefties make excuses for them. If a gang of West Ham supporting Brexit lads went to Spain and did the same to Spanish kids, you wouldn’t be spouting the same pony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop making excuses for them, why do they only do it to white non Muslim chicks? Just because there’s other perverts about doesn’t alter the fact that their culture is to blame.

Their religion IS evil, end of . Birds have to dress up as letter boxes, gays get treated as dirt. It is medieval and backward, yet because they’re not white working class , you lefties make excuses for them. If a gang of West Ham supporting Brexit lads went to Spain and did the same to Spanish kids, you wouldn’t be spouting the same pony.

Wow, Lord D. You've really surpassed yourself this time. Even by your own terrible standards, this is a load of dismissive, ignorant, strawman bullsh*t.

And all you've done is prove my point - you are so desperate to portray this issue as being exclusive to Muslims that you angrily dismiss the suggestion that it really isn't.

And as for the idea that I would be more angry about some white lads doing the same thing because I'm a 'lefty'... Do grow up FFS.

Who exactly is making excuses for rapists ducky? Blaming rape on ethnicity is moving into Yaxley-Lennon territory. And as for calling women birds and chicks in the 21st century? The world has moved on but you seem to be stuck in the Stone Age!

And as for calling women birds and chicks in the 21st century? The world has moved on but you seem to be stuck in the Stone Age!

If I’m stuck in the Stone Age, perhaps I should become a Muslim. Then I can stone chicks, chuck gays off buildings and make Mrs Duck walk round looking like a bank robber. The only think putting me off is soppy lefties like you will start sticking up for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I’m stuck in the Stone Age, perhaps I should become a Muslim. Then I can stone chicks, chuck gays off buildings and make Mrs Duck walk round looking like a bank robber. The only think putting me off is soppy lefties like you will start sticking up for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know you’d also have to lay off the booze and get a prayer mat?

Whilst discussing whether or not the race of the rapists/pedos should be an issue, it should be noted that the Muslim rape gangs ONLY target white girls, not their own. Does that not in itself make it a race (crime) issue? I would say it most certainly does.
very good point

Whilst discussing whether or not the race of the rapists/pedos should be an issue, it should be noted that the Muslim rape gangs ONLY target white girls, not their own. Does that not in itself make it a race (crime) issue? I would say it most certainly does.

How would this be different to white men targeting brown women in Thailand?

How would this be different to white men targeting brown women in Thailand?

There's about 8 times as many white people (98454) as there are muslims (12,147) in huddersfield, while there are around 260 times as many people not from the americas/europe/australia (8,249,196 possibly all or mostly brown) as are (31,729 possibly all or mostly white)

not sure if that matter of scale makes a difference and of course I'm making an assumption about skin colour.

Another possible difference would be that muslim is not a skin colour or gang affiliation.

A report by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command in 2013 states that of 52 cases in 2012 where the police provided ethnicity data, half of them concerned all Asian groups. 21% were "all white" groups and 17% were groups containing multiple ethnicities. These were identified as Type 1 groups meaning that they chose to sexually abuse teenagers and young women because of their vulnerability. Type 2 groups are those who solely assault children because that is what they are interested in i.e. paedophiles. Whilst Asians are more likely to form these gangs than "whites", "whites" are more likely to commit lone sexual assaults. There are more recorded lone sexual assaults than there are gang assaults. A small sample but these figures show that it isnt just Asian men who form these sex gangs.

A report by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command in 2013 states that of 52 cases in 2012 where the police provided ethnicity data, half of them concerned all Asian groups. 21% were "all white" groups and 17% were groups containing multiple ethnicities. These were identified as Type 1 groups meaning that they chose to sexually abuse teenagers and young women because of their vulnerability. Type 2 groups are those who solely assault children because that is what they are interested in i.e. paedophiles. Whilst Asians are more likely to form these gangs than "whites", "whites" are more likely to commit lone sexual assaults. There are more recorded lone sexual assaults than there are gang assaults. A small sample but these figures show that it isnt just Asian men who form these sex gangs.

Did you use stats to show Wanyama had fantastic distribution?

There are two quite distinct points to be made here. One is to do with the crude numbers, and all the evidence is that these kinds of attacks are overwhelmingly committed by white men. The other one, though is why these Asian men in particular have committed these offences in a number of towns up and down the country. They are referred to often as predominantly Pakistani, but that's being economical with the truth. Seventy-five per cent of ALL Pakistani immigrants to the UK were from one small set of villages in Kashmir, grouped around what was to become the Mangla Dam. That small community was rural and deeply conservative culturally. In a subculture loaded with prohibitions comes sometimes distinctly warped ideas on issues like the place and role of women. From the assumption that women could be seen as second-class citizens comes the view that abusing them matters less. So there's likely to have been cultural factors among the causes of these crimes.

I point all this out with the sinking feeling that the common reaction to these stories is to do as you've done, which is to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon while claiming that that's absolutely not what you're doing at all.

You are, though.

Poor Asia Bibi. Just because she lived and worked as a christian in a rural area in Pakistan she now faces the death penalty because she dared to take a sip of water from the same cup the muslim women used. Rural police officers, rural judges etc. they all agree that she deserves to die for her blasphemy to ask "what Mohammed ever did to save mankind." Two 'urban' politicians stood up for her but were unfortunately murdered for their bravery. I guess there are a bit too many “rurals” in Pakistan but maybe it’s just me riding the anti-islam bandwagon?

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/christian-woman-in-pakistan-facing-death-penalty-over-a-cup-of-water/news-story/63690073f2fd5debde9c151fdb588053

Edited by van Hanegem