Being in a fight

benjii

In 2003, at University in Plymouth, we were walking past Jesters down Union Street after being to a club called Millennium. Unfortunately the marines were in town, but we weren't aware of that.

One of my friends had a cigarette put out on his arm, and unfortunately my friend didn't like that.

It ended up in an enormous scuffle, around 20 people. Quite a few injuries, I was alright, but one of my mate's was stabbed and obviously ended up in hospital.

That was fun, we still reminisce about it quite a lot.

Good times.

Oh, and marines aren't as hard as they think they are.

In 2003, at University in Plymouth, we were walking past Jesters down Union Street after being to a club called Millennium. Unfortunately the marines were in town, but we weren't aware of that.

One of my friends had a cigarette put out on his arm, and unfortunately my friend didn't like that.

It ended up in an enormous scuffle, around 20 people. Quite a few injuries, I was alright, but one of my mate's was stabbed and obviously ended up in hospital.

Good times.

Watch out for the army and navy chefs.

Good times.

But did anyone get chopped up and dissolved in acid on the spur of the moment? I know how these things can escalate.

As former leader of the famous DEF, Europes most notorious hooligan firm, I can confirm I have been in numerous one sided fights and always ironed out any of the opposition with the rest of my crew. I have since hung up my Stone Island jumper and now, such was our reputation, an away day is more likely to revolve around posing for photos and signing autographs for wannabe hooligans at other clubs. I can exclusively reveal for the first time that I was due to star in The South Coast edition of Danny Dyers real football factories however this was pulled at the last minute due to Sky believing it was an embarrassment to all the other firms that had appeared in the programme.

As former leader of the famous DEF, Europes most notorious hooligan firm, I can confirm I have been in numerous one sided fights and always ironed out any of the opposition with the rest of my crew. I have since hung up my Stone Island jumper and now, such was our reputation, an away day is more likely to revolve around posing for photos and signing autographs for wannabe hooligans at other clubs. I can exclusively reveal for the first time that I was due to star in The South Coast edition of Danny Dyers real football factories however this was pulled at the last minute due to Sky believing it was an embarrassment to all the other firms that had appeared in the programme.

Yaxley-Lennon is that you?

Steven Seagal was a navy cook in some film or other and went on to rout the bad guys single-handed. So they must be a tough bunch.
I have a worker who was in the Catering corps, he killed loads apparently.

To be fair they do go into combat zones and serve up grub. Ok it is a long way behind the frontline but they are there. I have been told they are issued knuckle dusters without the knuckle