BWP in USA

Bad Wolf

In New Jersey right now after a week in NYC. I've spoken to several soccerball fans and just thought I'd report back the conversation I had with my friends' father last night in.

Basically, I told him we once had a player who didn't exactly set the world alight but scored a few off the bench. Then I said "I think he came out here and did reasonably well" so I went on to say BWP and gasped and exclaimed "THE BRADLEY WRIGHT PHILIPS?!?!" then spent ten solid minutes raving about how he's one of the best players he's ever seen and was in shock when I told him I don't think he's ever had an England call up.

He isn't the only one either. They all absolutely love him here. I couldn't believe we were talking about the same player. I knew he'd done okay in the MLS but didn't realise he was quite as idealised as he is.

Thought it was worth reporting.

In New Jersey right now after a week in NYC. I've spoken to several soccerball fans and just thought I'd report back the conversation I had with my friends' father last night in.

Basically, I told him we once had a player who didn't exactly set the world alight but scored a few off the bench. Then I said "I think he came out here and did reasonably well" so I went on to say BWP and gasped and exclaimed "THE BRADLEY WRIGHT PHILIPS?!?!" then spent ten solid minutes raving about how he's one of the best players he's ever seen and was in shock when I told him I don't think he's ever had an England call up.

He isn't the only one either. They all absolutely love him here. I couldn't believe we were talking about the same player. I knew he'd done okay in the MLS but didn't realise he was quite as idealised as he is.

Thought it was worth reporting.

First MLS player to get to 100 goals

The MLS is like the Last of the Summer Wine of football

You look through the list and see all the greats you knew years ago, and itr answers the question of 'Didn't he used to play for.'

A nice bit of nostagia. They go here after West Ham have turned them down for being too old.

I note that BWP is on juuuuuusssttt a little more than Ibrahinovich.

Perhaps there are a few that could do a ...........sorry, can't say it with a straight face.