Spurs away will be at Wembley

whelk

No surprise really if you read this posted in another thread.

https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/projects/inside-spurs-stadium-ive-never-in-my-life-worked-like-that/10035311.article

Unless they have extracted a digit up there or a bit of “sous la table” shenanigans takes place for the safety certificate, they could well be tagging on dates into next year. And the FA will let them without sanction, you could expect if Saints 55,000 seater megadome extension over ran they would be all over us like a rash with points deductions and fines galore!

Why should a team be fined or lose points for something like this?

There have been plenty of occasions in the lower leagues where promotions have been earned over the course of a seasons performances, where the promotion has been blocked due to not having a suitable ground for the next league up. What happens if WHL still ain’t ready into next year and the fixture list double books Wembley. Like I said if it were Saints you could pretty much guarantee that the dust and cobwebs would be blown off some ruling.

Spurs should have been fined for their Man City home game, unable to fulfil a home fixture due to NFL being on at Wembley they shifted it to the Monday which resulted in our Man City away game moving from the Saturday to the Sunday when a number of Saints fans had already booked and paid for travel on the Saturday.

They also sold season tickets to their fans based on it being the new ground

As someone who likes to tick off new grounds and has done most of the 92 I'm annoyed we'll miss out on playing therè this season with a high chance we'll be relegated so who knows when we'll play them again .

Spurs should have been fined for their Man City home game, unable to fulfil a home fixture due to NFL being on at Wembley they shifted it to the Monday which resulted in our Man City away game moving from the Saturday to the Sunday when a number of Saints fans had already booked and paid for travel on the Saturday.

They also sold season tickets to their fans based on it being the new ground

As someone who likes to tick off new grounds and has done most of the 92 I'm annoyed we'll miss out on playing therè this season with a high chance we'll be relegated so who knows when we'll play them again .

You're annoyed if we're relegated because you don't get to Tottenham's home ground? :rolleyes: :mcinnes: :lol: :p

Still no conformation yet that we will play Tottenham at Wembley.

Not sure why Tottenham are delaying the announcement, they must know where the game will be played.

Judging by the shunting of our Everton League Cup game to the following week due to the Spurs v Man City debacle I should imagine there are far-reaching fixture faffing consequences and they're probably keen to bury it all in a weekend of fixtures, so it'll probably come out on Saturday morning.

Have heard from a friend he has been left quite a few quid short as a business he has been working for has been messed about by spurs with payment for work done on the new stadium they have gone out of business ! I'm not surprised the work is dragging on if they're not paying their contractors .