Iptv providers

johnnyboy

Is that right about Flawless as I am using it and think my latest subscription runs out next week.

Yes got renewal notice this morning , clicked on renew link and got oops message , so emailed customer support and was told to look for alternative suppliers as they didn’t know when it would be accepting payments again ..

Such a shame as it was pretty flawless !

Hi all , Flawless is no longer renewing subscriptions and have recommended looking for other options! Anybody know of a reliable , that preferably takes credit cards or PayPal ? Recommendations appreciated people !

ELITE IPTV

THE SHIZZ

and Sportsmania is still hanging in there.

Hi all , Flawless is no longer renewing subscriptions and have recommended looking for other options! Anybody know of a reliable , that preferably takes credit cards or PayPal ? Recommendations appreciated people !

I use ELITE IPTV, very good £40 for the year, the new server is good.

I use IPTV Ireland 1. (@IPTV_Ireland1 on twitter)

Was a bit of punt really as the guy does not offer trials just a year but I am glad I did as its really stable and the support is good. There is an invite only telegram group with lots of help and tips with him and other users.

Best run on firestick.

£45 for TV (sky sports, 80 odd sports channels, 3pm ko's.

£25 for VOD. 6k movies and 1k box sets.

for the year

1 device only

you have to buy to separate subs for but you can switch between tv and vod very easily.

the guy is very helpful in setting it up too though didn't his help in the end.

payment is paypal.

I’ve been using Sports Mania for the past couple of years.

It has been excellent however, the past 6 months have been terrible for football. Going down the bitcoin route hasn’t been an issue but it’s the new servers being hit and miss. The past couple of weeks have been terrible, constantly being thrown out of streams.

It’s still good for PPV boxing, and sports on demand but it might be time to look for a new provider.

I use Dark Media. Search for them on Twitter. £50 for a year, 2 connections. Great iPhone app, but also a good APK for Android inc FireTV box. EPG and also includes 3 days catch up. No VOD though. Streams are HD and solid. Recommend using a VPN.

The IPTV landscape has changed a lot, so I'd stress to never get anymore than a 1 month sub to any provider. What you often see is that the providers are resellers of the bigger arms, and they just vanish and pop back up under new names very frequently.

Good one at the moment is Boss Hosting/EpicTV - but I only ever do a rolling 1 month with them.

The IPTV landscape has changed a lot, so I'd stress to never get anymore than a 1 month sub to any provider. What you often see is that the providers are resellers of the bigger arms, and they just vanish and pop back up under new names very frequently.

Good one at the moment is Boss Hosting/EpicTV - but I only ever do a rolling 1 month with them.

What payment method do they use ? I’m not keen on the bitcoin route !

I asked that specific question the other day to their support and was told to the contrary. Shame as can do with not faffing around again

Been doing a bit of research on this ! Found a provider that does PayPal , cc18b067535ae290605545b2c6e9d69e.png find on twitter

@finesseiptv very helpful

alienstreams.net also paypal.

They have there own app for firestick and Android devices (iptv app for iPhone)

Facebook support page ect

Flawless so far. 10usd a month so £7-8ish