League Cup draw

warwicksaint

Wondering when we'll play the Leicester game.

At first I thought it would have to be next week because of the approaching international break, but hadn't realised there's such a big gap before the next round.

I'm now guessing next week is too soon (and I'd agree) and 27/28 Nov is free and seems likely.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Wondering when we'll play the Leicester game.

At first I thought it would have to be next week because of the approaching international break, but hadn't realised there's such a big gap before the next round.

I'm now guessing next week is too soon (and I'd agree) and 27/28 Nov is free and seems likely.

Sounds very likely to be the 27th (The following midweek is a full round of premier league games with us away to Spurs)

Not going to be next week and we then have two week international break.

Why can't we play it during international break, just play players that remain. Probably suit us better than them.

Not so stupid as it may sound .... end of the day both teams are probably going to be putting out a 2nd X1 anyway .... at least you'll know what your shelling your money out for if you decide to go!!

Not so stupid as it may sound .... end of the day both teams are probably going to be putting out a 2nd X1 anyway .... at least you'll know what your shelling your money out for if you decide to go!!
Would be interesting but I very much doubt it would be allowed.

Why can't we play it during international break, just play players that remain. Probably suit us better than them.

Given the lack of trains back from Leicester mid week i'd be all for that, also you'd probably get a much higher attendance than you would for a midweek.

Unfortunately common sense and football don't really mix so there's not a hope in hell it'd happen