under 23s vs West brom

doddisalegend

Went to the match last night. A generally good performance but, like the first team the final ball into the box was a problem. Some good performances - I thought the two centre backs (Clarer and O'Driscoll) were very solid and Vokes, O'Connor, Barnes and Slattery all had good games. None of the team are ready for the first team, though.

Went to the match last night. A generally good performance but, like the first team the final ball into the box was a problem. Some good performances - I thought the two centre backs (Clarer and O'Driscoll) were very solid and Vokes, O'Connor, Barnes and Slattery all had good games. None of the team are ready for the first team, though.

Any idea if Obafemi was injured or is it an indication he might have travelled with the first team?

I have no idea where Obafeni was. He has missed the last two games. Would like to see him alongside Ings in the first team - he would put more effort in than Austin that's for sure.

Steven Hawking would of put more effort in than Austin.