Nov 3-5 other games

Shroppie

It's a tragic state of affairs that I am worrying about Newcastle (or anybody else for that natter) being 1-0 up in a game in November. Just shows how the whole narrative around the club has shifted. Watchig Bournemouth today (although they lost) they are a class above where we are. We are in major trouble.

It's a tragic state of affairs that I am worrying about Newcastle (or anybody else for that natter) being 1-0 up in a game in November. Just shows how the whole narrative around the club has shifted. Watchig Bournemouth today (although they lost) they are a class above where we are. We are in major trouble.

I was worried last year. Now i’m Just accepting of it if it happens. Is championship really that scary.

I'm watching the game and both Huddersfield and Fulham are truly awful - significantly worse than us for my money.

Trouble is, we have a habit of psyching ourselves out of games like that being unable to capitalize on our chances and ending up with 0-0, 1-1 or the unthinkable sucker-punch 0-1.

Hopefully we thrash someone soon and get the shot in the arm to get us that all too elusive confidence.

Hopefully we thrash someone soon and get the shot in the arm to get us that all too elusive confidence.

We could. We could also win the next 2 and still find ourselves in the bottom 3 on January 3rd. That is how bad our fixture list is for the rest of 2018.

I'm watching the game and both Huddersfield and Fulham are truly awful - significantly worse than us for my money.

Except Fulham are likely to have the iniative to make a bold change and replace Jokanovic. Will Reed make such a move, even if we lose on Saturday, or just let it roll on stagnating as he did last season?