Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Imo Sack Hughes. he is fk clueless and done..Daniel Farke worth a look. Wont ever be BFS so forget that. Would most likley be foreign again.

Do you still get info from within the club? If so, any pressure from within the club on Hughes? And what do the players think of him?

Imo Sack Hughes. he is fk clueless and done..Daniel Farke worth a look. Wont ever be BFS so forget that. Would most likley be foreign again.

Good, those suggesting Allardyce are deluded, the stuff served up in reason seasons would be like Guardiola's City in comparison. I'd like the foreign route, although let's avoid Spain please.

Good, those suggesting Allardyce are deluded, the stuff served up in reason seasons would be like Guardiola's City in comparison. I'd like the foreign route, although let's avoid Spain please.

I wouldn't trust your judgement on who should be Manager, you've been one of Hughes's biggest defenders when it's been clear for a long time that he is a ****ing awful manager.

Fat Sam til end of season. Tie up new manager for next. But we won't. Hopeless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get stuffed. Awful club management from the very top. Saints are getting what they deserve. If this was another club I’d not feel sympathy for them. I have a season ticket and have for years but the only positive I can find is that it’s showing up Reed, Krueger etc (and Hughes).

We have not plan, no direction from the top and a useless manager. I’m past getting annoyed which sums it up. I’ve never felt like this even with the previous relegation disaster.

Clutching at straws .....but perhaps a real tonking might concentrate minds that a fundamental change is needed right now , starting with getting rid of the dinosaur Hughes........but I doubt it, we will wait until March and get in another dinosaur like Fat Sam.

Clutching at straws .....but perhaps a real tonking might concentrate minds that a fundamental change is needed right now , starting with getting rid of the dinosaur Hughes........but I doubt it, we will wait until March and get in another dinosaur like Fat Sam.

I’m not holding my breath. Pellegrino lasted until well into the new year last season. Change is required at the top.

Can anyone honestly say there is a worse team in the league than us? City can score at will and this is probably the easiest game they have played in a long time. The club is a shambles from top to bottom and something needs to change now, but it won't. Depressing season.

The only consolation is at least we are predictable.

Did any Saints fan genuinely expect anything else? Is any Saints fans surprised how bad we are?

They (Les) have drained this club of good players, hope and spirit.

Shambles of a club now

Hahahaha ****ing embarrassing.

Looking good.

Stop being so negative. :lol:

Hahaha. Could literally be about to see a 10-0 lol

Take a bow Les Reed :lol:

giphy.gif

:lol: This ****ing clown.

That will just make city angry hey Hughes :lol:

City should be deducted points for ripping the **** outta us.

#bullies #destroyed

Really - who's finding it funny?

Just a few

Ryobi = Southampton of the DIY garden tools. Sounds good, looks good, cheap, but F all use to get the job done - and keeps breaking down at the crucial moment!

I guess for professional tradesmen it might be different but they haven’t let me down so far with the DIY and gardening.

Anyone who still think JWP is a defensive midfielder know as much about football as my Border Collie. Caught in possession for the first goal, booked for kicking the ball away, meaning he can't even attempt to tackle and then running speedlily to the man he should have been marking, a la Simon Gillett, for the third goal.

If we had any leaders on the pitch they would have told Hoedt to leave it before he smashed in the OG.

Big shout out to Shane Long for running straight at the defender when we were on a promising break just

before the 4th!

Not sure how Cedric's shirt ripped itself for the 4th goal, but Mason did give us a penalty away from home.

Highlight of the game, whoever put the through ball in for the penalty, other than that it's total ****e!