Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

The 6-1 doesn’t worry me.

The lack of fitness does.

The lack of fight does.

The feeling that we won’t just snap out of this rut any time soon does.

The lack of ideas, shape, creativity, guile, pace, finishing does.

I hate the 6 but you are right about the rest, something has to change quickly

More people mentioning the fitness issue and realising these players, manager and coaches are stealing a living in the business of professional football without putting in the hard wok. no excuse for that. Training has been compared to a holiday camp. Disgraceful.

More people mentioning the fitness issue and realising these players, manager and coaches are stealing a living in the business of professional football without putting in the hard wok. no excuse for that. Training has been compared to a holiday camp. Disgraceful.

Chinese owner. Hard wok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The lack of fight does.

This.

City can put 6 past anyone on their day, but today they didn’t even get out of second gear.

Go away to city, have a go and get hit for 6 you can accept, but to put out a complete non performance and get tanked 6 makes you angry.

Really don’t know where to go from here. Hughes clearly has to go, but I’m not convinced it’ll make a great deal of difference.

If the fans don't sell out St Mary's next at the next home game and cheer the team for the full 90, they are at fault for the result, or something.

Any chance of change, Guan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the fans don't sell out St Mary's next at the next home game and cheer the team for the full 90, they are at fault for the result, or something.

That fat mess Austin will be saying it, that's for sure.

The Southampton Way

Sell anything that moves

Pocket Sky money

Give all proceeds to owner so he can pay off the money he borrowed to buy us

Buy cheap substandard players to try and hang on the the Premier League

Hope the fans don’t see through this policy

Yay!

Will it work?

Only time will tell.

This.

City can put 6 past anyone on their day, but today they didn’t even get out of second gear.

Go away to city, have a go and get hit for 6 you can accept, but to put out a complete non performance and get tanked 6 makes you angry.

Really don’t know where to go from here. Hughes clearly has to go, but I’m not convinced it’ll make a great deal of difference.

Yep, who can we get to change this quickly

Not going to many matches lately due to work and the cost of it all.

Watching it on the laptop with the sound down because the taters **** me off.

Now turning it off after 20 minutes because we're 3 - 0 down and offering no entertainment.

There is nothing left.

The lack of fight does.

Totally agree. The first two affect the last two. The first is critical! Surely the club still have the blueprint/videos from Poch's time at Saints and how he got them super fit!

Hate to say it but we need to go down in order to have a total restructuring and re-staffing on the playing and management side

Ridiculous comment!! Why do people say things like this!!

We don’t need to go down! We just need a complete overhaul of management! The squad is good enough to be in the top 10!

But the manager is clueless!

A 3 year deal for winning two games at the back end of last season!! Wasn’t like we went unbeaten when he came in.. he has never achieved anything so why stick with him now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Positives ...... through ball for the penalty and four other chances for Ings.

Obafemi looked lively and put a great cross in , unfortunately to Shane Long 6 yards out, shot six yards wide !

Lemina made a couple of good strong arm interceptions or else it would have been 8-1 .

Complete reboot of the whole club is needed, but we really need to stay up. If we do Long and Austin will have only on for season left on their contracts and Davis will have gone. We could carry their wages if we have the Premiership money, but i£150,000 a week for those two in the Championship will ruin us.