Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Sorry matey but some are loving it

Me a skate :lol:

You are 100%.

Who the hell joins a forum with the intention of just slagging off posters?

How about deconstructing peoples opinion and proving them wrong. You know offer some actual opinions? That is what a forum is about.

You don't do that. You are a skate and you know it.

Players lazy?!? Rubbish! There are 5-6 players that just do not have Prem quality - it's not them being lazy - they're just not good enough. Hughes can't do much more - he picks from a squad that has been drained of quality and it's not just quality on match day - it's the quality in training listening and retaining the knowledge that the coaching team are trying to get across. What has Redmond contributed? What has Long contributed? What has JWP contributed? Ings is not exactly top quality, but at least he's got a footballing brain and knows how get into scoring positions.

I didn't expect us to beat City - I even expected a thrashing - so it's not about this game. It's about the last THREE seasons of decline where we've sacked two managers and the recruitment of players has been shambolic. The blame should lie entirely at the feet of the Board. I would emphasise Les Reed, but I'm not sure he's still holding the reigns now.

Aren't we like top 10 for squad value and squad wages though?

The 6-1 doesn’t worry me.

The lack of fitness does.

The lack of fight does.

The feeling that we won’t just snap out of this rut any time soon does.

The lack of ideas, shape, creativity, guile, pace, finishing does.

And no end to that in sight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk