Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Off down the garden now the sun is poking out, so I’ll leave you lot to it. Incidentally, I’d recommend the Ryobi One+ reciprocating saw for minor tree surgery and pruning work*.

*my views are my own, other power tools are available. Ryobi are not endorsed by SaintsWeb Ltd.

Off down the garden now the sun is poking out, so I’ll leave you lot to it. Incidentally, I’d recommend the Ryobi One+ reciprocating saw for minor tree surgery and pruning work*.

*my views are my own, other power tools are available. Ryobi are not endorsed by SaintsWeb Ltd.

Ryobi = Southampton of the DIY garden tools. Sounds good, looks good, cheap, but F all use to get the job done - and keeps breaking down at the crucial moment!

Good job you didn't ask les reed to buy the equipment probably would have brought you shrimping scissors

Big moment for JWP, can he deliver, can he prove the boo boys wrong. I for one want to be proved wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He maybe a complete fantasist but I’m standing shoulder to shoulder with Mosin, our French/Arab from Northampton, on this one.