Man City vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

We are going to need a very good transfer window in January the likes of which we haven't seen since Summer 2014. That's 4 years of poor windows, no wonder we're struggling as badly as we are. I'd be half inclined to look ahead to the Championship, sign a few lower league gems.

5 now. :mcinnes:

Reading these comments I think some enjoy it more when we lose. Man City rip most teams apart why are we any different? Management ie Les etc not helped but when your team is dismantled of your best players to sit on Top 6 bench’s it’s hardly surprising.
Because we used to actually compete even a little bit. 3-1 for example with some decent performances and you can take the positives and move on. 4-1 at half time is pathetic no matter who you are up against.

Cheered a few up

Can you do us all a favour and just **** off please?

Nobody is enjoying us getting beat. We have been awful for a long time and people commenting on it doesn't mean they are enjoying it.

The fact you seem to think people shouldn't be critical when we have been awful suggests you are either a wind up merchant or one of the few.

I would hazard a guess that because all you do is come on a forum and slag of posters with every post you are one of the blue down the road.

Mark Hughes and Wesley Hoedt can get on the first plane and fly into the ****ing sun.... what a shambles... 3 year deal for winning two games last year!! I could have kept us up!! He was never the right man... he’s achieved nothing in his managerial career and all he is going to do is drag us down... the squad is good enough for top 10 but they need the right management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame JWP been brilliant once more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than most fo the pile of s**e out there. ANd expecting someone who hasn't been picked for ages to come in and be a game changer is laughable. Leaving Long on who has been worse than abysmal is even more laughable

Can you do us all a favour and just **** off please?

Nobody is enjoying us getting beat. We have been awful for a long time and people commenting on it doesn't mean they are enjoying it.

The fact you seem to think people shouldn't be critical when we have been awful suggests you are either a wind up merchant or one of the few.

I would hazard a guess that because all you do is come on a forum and slag of posters with every post you are one of the blue down the road.

Sorry matey but some are loving it

Me a skate :lol: