Brett Ormerod Podcast

bpsaint

There’s a cracking podcast that’s come out today guys featuring Brett Ormerod - search Under The Cosh on the podcast store.

Some enlightening stories from the Redknapp days that’s worth a listen.

It's brilliant. Particularly the bit around 14 minutes. Just highlights what a c*nt twitchy is as if we didn't know.

Thanks for the tip, looks good.

Just to help others it's actually called Undr The Cosh (no e in under) - there is another football podcast called "Under the Cosh" which I found on Pocketcasts and confused the hell out of me.

I take it people on here subscribe to Quickly Kevin - new series just started and it remains absolutely superb.

Seeing as we’re talking football podcasts, if you’ve never listened to them then it’s worth checking out The Magic Sponge. Not on any more but some of the episodes are quality. Jimmy Bullard is a regular with a couple of minor comedians. The had guests including Ray Parlour, Perry Groves, Lee Hendrie, Razor Ruddock, Stewart Castledine, Jeff Winter, Barry Fry and others. It’s usually quite funny.