Saints 1 Watford 1 - Match & Reactions

ALWAYS_SFC

Literally. Austin scores. But you two are slating Hughes for bringing him on, and one of you actually using that substitution as a reason for hammer Hughes' decision making. I mean seriously, you cant find better examples? :lol: :mcinnes:

A very odd remark to make about my post....

However you are correct I omitted to name Austin as a another poor substitution which from then on handed control to the opposition - not for the first time.

There, I have helped you out to give your reply at least some context to my post...

So with the raft of offences from the FA read out on the sports news this evening, like Pep commenting about the ref pre match, and dopey Sturridge thinking he was cleverer than the system.........has Charlie gotten away with it, or are they giving him Tuesday in the Spotlight without the riff raff cluttering the headlines.

I'm not sure what he's supposed to have gotten away with TBH. I didn't see him say anything offensive about the actual officials, just that it was a joke that we don't have VAR and they clearly need help. This is different to Mourinho coming out after every defeat saying, "the referee wanted me to lose because it makes good television," or some other b****cks.