Fulham v Saints Build Up

trousers

Reminds me of Pellegrino nearing the end, as it went on, the decisions he made in terms of team selections just got weirder and weirder.

This is a sad way for Hughes to end his career here, because when he first started he made some very sensible decisions, but he really is losing the plot.

Gabbiadini dropped.

LeG isn't one of reliable pre match sources is he?

Hopefully he is pulling our LeGs with that and just missed out the end of the sentence .... Gabbiadini dropped a cup or something!!

All will be revealed in just over 10 mins ... lets start ranting then if it is true!!

Looks like a 4-2-3-1 with Redmond and Gabbi on the wings.

Good to see PEH given the armband. I hope he keeps it. If Targett plays well today then hopefully he can keep Bertrand out of the side for a while.

Armstrong needs to turn up today and Austin needs to at least break into a run

Armstrong needs to turn up today and Austin needs to at least break into a run

By all accounts, Armstrong had a stormer of a game for Scotland last week, and ran the show for them. Obviously the PL is an entirely different kettle of fish to playing against international minnows, but hopefully he can transfer that form to us. He's come very close to scoring a couple of times now, so I reckon he is due a goal soon.

By all accounts, Armstrong had a stormer of a game for Scotland last week, and ran the show for them. Obviously the PL is an entirely different kettle of fish to playing against international minnows, but hopefully he can transfer that form to us. He's come very close to scoring a couple of times now, so I reckon he is due a goal soon.
He seemed to be playing as a single holding midfielder. Interesting.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't think Davis should be anywhere near the bench was my point...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Rather him than Ward-Prowse. When you see the latter on the bench there is always a concern that he'll be brought on when we are a goal up and we'll let the opposition back into the game and they'll score.