Club Survey

spyinthesky

I wonder if the club will publicise the results of the recent survey?

As a season ticket holder I received a survey to complete but wonder whether members were also asked to comment?

I must admit the questions seemed to concentrate on how much extra season tickets would be prepared to pay to watch games at SMS.

Based on comments from those around me, the vast majority of regulars are resigned to giving up their season tickets next year irrespective of whether we remain in the Prem or not.

I have also heard reports form those who pay a significant premium to watch from the hospitality area and the feedback is that the commercial dept are suggesting a significant hike in prices next season to cover nicer seats and some irrelevant extras.

This seems to have gone down like a lead balloon.

It has been noticeable for a while that only a small % of the 47 boxes are actually taken for the season so the pricing structure allied to the fare served up on the field and as food in the hospitality boxes has deteriorated in recent times.

I would say that the majority of supporters are thoroughly cheesed off with what they witness going on both on and off the field and this does not bode well for the future.

What’s the going rate for a box in the Championship?

A cardboard box? Times will be hard for Goa seeing as his business is struggling and he is probably in negative equity for his purchase of the club already let alone if we go down but I don't think he will need a cardboard box...i am sure fat Kat will put him up for a while. It would be good for him to see how she is spending his money!

I doubt we will ever find out the results, but like others have said the way it was worded was to see if i was willing to pay more money for the privilege of a nicer concourse where i could buy better food - no doubt at inflated prices.

Season ticket plus i think they called it.

Well all it has done is made me even more likely not to renew and i said so in the feedback.

I doubt we will ever find out the results, but like others have said the way it was worded was to see if i was willing to pay more money for the privilege of a nicer concourse where i could buy better food - no doubt at inflated prices.

Season ticket plus i think they called it.

Well all it has done is made me even more likely not to renew and i said so in the feedback.

+1 completely out of sync with fanbase.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder if the club will publicise the results of the recent survey?

As a season ticket holder I received a survey to complete but wonder whether members were also asked to comment?

I must admit the questions seemed to concentrate on how much extra season tickets would be prepared to pay to watch games at SMS.

Based on comments from those around me, the vast majority of regulars are resigned to giving up their season tickets next year irrespective of whether we remain in the Prem or not.

I have also heard reports form those who pay a significant premium to watch from the hospitality area and the feedback is that the commercial dept are suggesting a significant hike in prices next season to cover nicer seats and some irrelevant extras.

This seems to have gone down like a lead balloon.

It has been noticeable for a while that only a small % of the 47 boxes are actually taken for the season so the pricing structure allied to the fare served up on the field and as food in the hospitality boxes has deteriorated in recent times.

I would say that the majority of supporters are thoroughly cheesed off with what they witness going on both on and off the field and this does not bode well for the future.

Doesn't capture the thousands of regular season ticket holders / members that have turned their backs on funding this board. So a flawed and biased survey before it even starts.

Doesn't capture the thousands of regular season ticket holders / members that have turned their backs on funding this board. So a flawed and biased survey before it even starts.

Yes totally agree,whilst im not a season ticket holder or a regular fan,but i am a life long fan we cant fill the stadium at this moment in time due to the team being sheeet,so improve or loose fans.Survey question over.

As a season ticket holder - I was disappointed not to have received this survey, as like many others who did get it I would have enjoyed giving reasons for my negative scoring.

In more recent times the club has commented that the Football on the pitch is the primary product of Southampton FC.

We all know the primary product has been faulty for the last couple of years, I just love the fact that some numpty who generating these surveys and signing them off for publication is totally oblivious to the fact that renewals for next season are looking like a major disaster. Any idiot knows if your product ain’t right you ain’t going to sell a lot. These inane surveys just show we have a certain type of special idiot dreaming this stuff up.

Anyone get the one on Saturday night? “How were you greeted at the stadium?”!!!!!!!!