Fulham vs Saints Match Thread

Shroppie

So Shroppie (genuine question and not a dig) - do you think what we see every week from this team and manager is acceptable? It's so predictable and the outcome is clear from the get go.

When they play at a tempo they look OK - problem is that this is only ever for 20 minutes or so a game.

Genuine answer: no, I'm not happy, but I still doy best to get behind the team rather than scream OTT vitriol at the current scapegoat.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We will still probably steal an equaliser - but this highlights just how fragile this poor team is. Austin/Cedric both having shockers, along with Hoedt.

Lemina/Yoshida/Redmond/Armstrong so far doing well, a really strange performance.

However Hughes needs to go, can't see us improving under him, and he is too stubborn to change underperforming players like Hoedt/Cedric.

Every match its like we don't have any attacking midfield players. All our mids do is pass it back and forth, but they never know how to change it into an attack. The forward get isolated, and the defenders get put under more and more pressure as the opponent keeps pushing the defensive mids back.

Let's be honest, we've been the better team. They've been very lucky.

We'll still win, 4-2 or something.

This is true but we wont win... too fragile

We might get to 4 but ship 5

Currently under this management we look done, something has to change

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Bunch of ****ing ball watchers. Been all over them and then just stood and watched them score their two chances. The likes of Spurs, Arsenal etc are going to tonk us.

****ing ****!

when you say we h ave been all over them. their keeper has made about 1 meaningful save

Just to be positive for a change: we're knocking the ball around quite well, and Fulham's defence is barely even Championship quality - they're having kittens every time the ball gets in the final third.

I think we'll score again - it's just a question of whether we can keep them out with our own dog crap backline.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Fulham have been fortunate, scored twice against the run of play. We will

Come back and take this 3-2. I hope...

Sub Austin for Obe and have a go at them. They are not great at the back and we will know we can get more goals against them.

COYS for a stirring second half comeback - you owe it to our noisy fans who have travelled today.

Cedric done like a kipper again, but - as at Man City - he's left isolated out there. Gabi needs to be better at coming back.

Surely you are joking here? Gab I came back and got a toe on the ball, which bounced off Sessegnon and fell kindly for him, which is the only reason he got that cross in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk