Goa

benjii

I do agree, but how does he keep being called Goa on here?!?

The Chinese are big into respect, this c"nt Goa deserves none. Hence the disrespect that people won't even spell his name right.

Also it will be easier to fit in a song.

#go on now Goa, walk out the door...we don't want you anymore

Go on - have another laugh at my email protest now. At least I called it early and did something - if enough did the same, things will change. However if you are happy to wallow in self pity, so be it, it's a free country (at least for now)

Don’t get this vitriol towards the owner.

We spent a fair amount in the Summer. His big mistake was letting Reed spend it. He’s put that right and I’m pretty sure decisive action will soon be taken care ugh Hughes.

He gets vitriol because he hasn't said a word since buying us and has told us nothing about his intentions.

Don’t get this vitriol towards the owner.

We spent a fair amount in the Summer. His big mistake was letting Reed spend it. He’s put that right and I’m pretty sure decisive action will soon be taken care ugh Hughes.

We spent the VVD money its not like he is pumping money into the club he is hardly Sheikh Mansour.