Leicester vs Saints (LC) - Build Up

spyinthesky

Turns out I’ll be in Leicester on business, so wondered if I could get a ticket at the stadium. Anyone know what the chances are?

I've just rang up Leicester ticket office and got one over the phone to be picked up at the ground so assume you should be able to get one...

Can't imagine it'll be anywhere near a sellout, might be worth ringing them and getting them to put one aside for you if you're that worried.

Plenty of seats left in the home end, you might be your best chance of seeing a home win that way!

Yup...got one 50 tickets returned. Not a bad seat either TBF.

Valery will boss this, has bags of potential. Could be goodbye Cedric. [emoji1419][emoji1419]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one player for this position and that’s Stephens....

I’ve watched Valery a few times and he’s been a long long way from first team standard.

Normally i’d Be excited to see youngsters but really want Back of atrocious Hughes.

Woo Valery. Nice for the kid. All those pre seasons games where he wasn’t played at right back whilst we had no right back are the perfect build up to this.

Poor Davis too. Guess he makes good tea. Can’t see why else Hughes didn’t allow him to leave if he’s only a benchwarmer for tonight.

Back to 5 at the back again. So what are the chances we abandon it after 20 minutes at 0-0 again at st Mary’s Saturday.

Try Reddit.com

search soccer streams, you'll find Leicester v Saints towards the bottom of the page, currently 4 streams

This is where I'd normally look too but they don't seem to be loading anything tonight.

Think we're out of luck. If anyone finds anything, stick it up. Thx.