Your Most Disliked Current Saint

DRAGONZ_RULE

The last player in a Saints shirt (so to speak) that I disliked intensely was van Dijk. While he was committed to the club that was fine. While any of them are committed they are fine. But when they aren't, and when they trample on the club for their own gain, then things change. At present, as I know of no player trampling on the club to get their own way, then there is no dislike (that's not to say things are different behind the scenes).

Had the thread title been "Which saints players do you rate the least" it might have been taken more seriously !

The word 'dislike' should really only be used in situations where you know the person / a reaction to comments made / going on strike / negative gestures to the crowd etc..

Plenty of candidates, there's very few I'd be sorry to see the back of.

But as a player I really dislike Redmond. Never seems to know what to do in the ball, slows the play down and virtually zero end product, yet has somehow managed to consistently get picked by three consecutive managers. Argumentative attitude on the pitch as well. To be fair to him he has improved slightly this season albeit starting from a very low base.

Never have I felt so disengaged from the bunch of players representing Saints.

I seriously dislike Hoedt and Cedric, obviously because they're pretty crappy players and just drag us down, but the main reason for my dislike is they think they are already better than us and have said as much in the media.

Two players I’m not keen on but tbh apathy and disinterest sum up what I think about the players, manager, owner and everything else SFC related these days. Keep a bit of an eye on here but the first ten minutes of Solihull v Blackpool in the FA Cup have had more enjoyment than the last 2.5 years of football SFC has produced.

Tim Flowers is Solihull Manager - there was a good keeper. Him v Southall in an end of season game v Everton at the Dell were astonishing, how that game finished 0-0 is amazing. Worldie after worldie.

Once Gao and assorted puppets are gone for good, I’ll probably take some vague interest again, be that in League One, two or lower. Provided Gao doesn’t sink the club for good before that. No Ellis Short style paying debts off.

I think dislike is a strong word. Better than hate to be fair.

I don't really dislike any of them. Some of them I am disappoinbted with but depends on the game, their performance, and the mistakes they make and any antics on/off the field.

Sensible, I can’t even get that fussed. They are footballers, same as at Huddersfield, Bolton, Norwich or anywhere else. I’ve no more interest or loyalty to them. Nothing special to me and much of a muchness.