Other Fixtures 1-12

Cabbage_Face

If we aren't winning then it's irrelevant worrying about the rest. We all thought Cardiff, Huddersfield etc. we're already doomed but they are all scraping a few wins now .There's no this team has some potential to improve, but whilst Hughes is still in charge then it won't happen. I know we got rid of MP in January and just got away with it, but it's almost too late already in terms of sacking Hughes.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Can we all agree Hughes needs to go... win lose or draw today it's too little too late!

How can we possibly have sacked a manager because of his poor win record, replaced him with one that's even worse yet we refuse to take any action!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Can we all agree Hughes needs to go... win lose or draw today it's too little too late!

How can we possibly have sacked a manager because of his poor win record, replaced him with one that's even worse yet we refuse to take any action!

Yes agree with it all

Any professional with any self respect would leave irrespective of the result today. Unfortunately there's very little self respect, but lots of money in today's professional game.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

We aren't going to sack him until we can appoint a replacement and we aren't going to do that until we appoint a DoF.

Nice feisty one this is.

Looking forward to Liverpool v Everton later too.

2nd v 6th. You'd expect Liverpool to win comfortable at home but Silva is working small miracles at everton and he'll have them fired up I'm sure.

Remember when Silva was not good enough for us....

Everton are 6th

Playing some delicious football at times. Fans happy and club moving forward.

To install his approach and philiosy so quickly after a season under Big Sam is a miracle.

Think most expected a season of consolidation for Everton, they are surprising alot of people and Silvas reputation continues to grow.

He's got more mobility than Charlie Austin.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I've got more mobility that Charlie Austin and I spend most of my life with an armchair stuck to my rear end. FFS.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk