• Yoshida
    • Cedric
    • PEH
    • Lemina
    • Armstrong
    • Redmond
    • Obafemi
    • Gabbi

There will be just enough extra time for them I reckon. Come on saints. A draw would be v good to build on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had loads of draws this season and built **** all. Time for building is over, MH out irrespective of today.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Well I liked the formation. Shame Obafemi looks like he's done his hamstring. If we played like that with some confidence against bottom half teams we'd stand a chance. Played well today. Lemina a beast. Redmond great at dribbling past his man...just a terrible last ball. Armstrong good. I like Cedric playing higher up...Valery good. Would put Bednarek in for Vesterguard

hope the club dont think that was good enough for hughes to stay

Indeed - clearly shows we have the squad to match and maybe even better the likes of Man U. Problem is lack of fitness, confidence and concentration - all of which the manager should be putting right. Get a manager to get a 10 to 20% improvement on these aspects and we survive, don't we are down - it's that simple.