Spurs v Saints Build-up Thread...

SuperSAINT

If you watch just him for a minute or two when in his own half, he never man-marks, always drifting about and not being part of it.

... and we thought he was Reed's Pet Boy :-( Hope he can pay attention for more than 10 minutes

Crikey JWP & SD, it'll be a cricket score, guess he really didn't want the job.

What the hell has Oriol Romeu done that was so bad?

This could be the end for Davis and JWP. It's a crap lightweight team and it will get murdered in midfield. Eriksen will have a field day. Davis won't mark or tackle and JWP is too slow and a powderpuff tackler. It could be the forwards won't get a kick. I could be proved an idiot but I think Kelvin Davis is a fool or a genius. I don't think he is a genius. Managers manage and see the balance, coaches put out the cones and run the sessions. Romeu must have upset somebody or is bailing out in January.

I do hope Romeu isn't off. Like him very much. I suspect he would have been in the side rather than on the bench had he had some game time. We may miss his rigour in the middle. Bloody Hughes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk