Mary Saint

whelk

What is that all about?

Survey feedback did people say they wanted more mascots?

Clearly need to break the patriarchy’s hold over the mascot world.

Although doing camp postures not exactly going go down with all the progressives

What is that all about?

Survey feedback did people say they wanted more mascots?

Clearly need to break the patriarchy’s hold over the mascot world.

Although doing camp postures not exactly going go down with all the progressives

it goes along nicely with the ridiculous light and fire show before the match...

I thought it was just Sammy saint with a bow and camp gestures. Pretty poor effort and to achieve what?????

That's what I thought too but Sammy Saint turned up at the end of half time as well.

I want to know what role Mary has in the family. I was under the impression that Sammy is Super Saints' son. Is Mary his longtime estranged mother, and if so where has she been for the past 10 years? Or maybe she's his sister, or his girlfriend? Could she be adopted? You can't just go around introducing random new characters without any backstory, it's incredibly sloppy.

I just hope the club address this as soon as possible. I have left feedback in the survey and would be grateful if any of the Saints Voice people that read this could raise it at the next meeting.

Never mind the mascots, what a farce the half time entertainment has become....

Bring back the relay, where we can enjoy a guaranteed slip, dropped catch or missed sitter :)

We've had that for 90-mins each week, how much more do you want?