FA Cup 3rd round - Derby Away

IOWSaintDaz

I went to watch Pompey a couple of weeks ago, they really weren't that great at all, I think we'd easily beat them. That said, I'd rather we draw a Midlands club, Villa, Brum or Baggies is a decent away day for me.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Wigan last season were a better team than the skates currently are and we beat them. They're League 1 standard for a reason, we would have ZERO problems against them. You lot have lost all sense of perspective and reality.

Let's invite our fishy friends from the east to St Mary's and give them the thrashing they deserve; thus kickstarting our season under our new manager and eventually leading us to a top half finish.

Loads of potential good draws, generally prefer an away trip in this round of the cup, my preferences:

Woking

Barnet

Oxford United

Wrexham or Newport

Accrington Stanley

Shrewsbury

Grimsby

Lincoln

AFC Wimbledon

Skates

Most likely get Watford or Palace.

Skates away. Anyone who doesn't want them is a bit odd IMO.

Exactly that, if the Skates are in the draw you want them at theirs. Given they're league one and we're in the prem (no matter how badly we're doing there) we'd go in favourites for a reason and should beat them.

I don't understand anyone who doesn't want that game, 99% of our games are pointless and meaningless, that's a game that never will be, so why would you not want it?

Exactly that, if the Skates are in the draw you want them at theirs. Given they're league one and we're in the prem (no matter how badly we're doing there) we'd go in favourites for a reason and should beat them.

I don't understand anyone who doesn't want that game, 99% of our games are pointless and meaningless, that's a game that never will be, so why would you not want it?

Exactly. They were rock bottom in PL in 2010, we were resurgent but had Fonte etc cup tied. Gave them a good game (James made a brilliant save from Lallana) but fitness and the pace of Quincy off the bench Vs Jaidi and Perry told late on. We would beat them despite the current appalling state of SFC.