FA Cup 3rd round - Derby Away

IOWSaintDaz

Pompey at home. Smash them 6-0. Laugh at them. Makes me happy !!

Rather beat the cnts at their place. The way Ralph will get us playing it will be annihilation. Shame their pokey little ground holds so few cos would be good to take thousands down there

ah sh*t in the sense that I went there during pre-season... and we got smashed.

However good in the sense that despite our struggles, they are a Championship team and secondly, they might see promotion as the bigger target and so give this one up.

With the media loving Lampard I can see this being on the box.

I'd be surprised, Woking v Watford, Tranmere/Southport v Spurs, Wolves v Liverpool, Solihull/ Blackpool v Arsenal and of course whoever Man Utd are playing will be ahead of us.

My first away game was in 88 away to Derby in the 3rd round at Pride Park. Think we won 3-1? Statham scored maybe? be nice to lay the ghost of the play off defeat, hope it don't flicking rain again!

1989. Drew 1-1. Trevor Hebberd equalised for them in the last minute. Then they beat us here in the replay.

1989. Drew 1-1. Trevor Hebberd equalised for them in the last minute. Then they beat us here in the replay.

yeah, could have been Jan 89, went on the Foley bus, wanted to get dropped near Eastleigh but they didnt and ended up back in town with no bus fare home!

The draw now seems familiar, was it Derek Statham that scored though?