Weekend’s other games - Wagner leaves Huddersfield

whelk

This Leicester side are a joy to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a ton on Spurs and when I saw the Spurs line up (no Kane, no Trippier, no Erikson) I did momentarily worry...

Fear not, Leicester were diabolical and didn't have a shot on target until 87 minutes.

That Leicester squad is outstanding...they should be battling for top 6, not mid table with WHU, Watford and Brighton

Watching the dull, boring Reading game, being played in a soulless, half empty Madjeaski stadium. Preparing myself.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Just seen highlights.

Scott Marshall, Caretaker Manager. Lo and behold Blades 2nd goal is an OG.

The man has worked his magic already.:lol:

Everton get away with an offside goal. Why can't that happen to us, rather than having a good goal disallowed for a non-offside?

And they then try a blatent handball goal, Watford style. But don't get away with it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

Everton get away with an offside goal. Why can't that happen to us, rather than having a good goal disallowed for a non-offside?

And they then try a blatent handball goal, Watford style. But don't get away with it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We are certainly due a decision here or there.

Watching the dull, boring Reading game, being played in a soulless, half empty Madjeaski stadium. Preparing myself.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Always been a soulless half empty place. Third Division club, third rate support! They're more desperate that we are btw.

Quick look on the Leicester forum and the majority seem to want Puel sacked.

He was very close to going earlier this season, then what happened with the owner brought him a bit of time (tightly so, imo). I’ll be amazed if he lasts the season.

On another note, poch wins his 100th game as Tottenham manager.... the greatest manager to ever manage saints? Up there for me... not obviously at the time of managing us, but what he’ll go on to achieve etc.

He was very close to going earlier this season, then what happened with the owner brought him a bit of time (tightly so, imo). I’ll be amazed if he lasts the season.

On another note, poch wins his 100th game as Tottenham manager.... the greatest manager to ever manage saints? Up there for me... not obviously at the time of managing us, but what he’ll go on to achieve etc.

Whilst he is a good coach, he will need to win something soon because at the moment he is just a nearly man

It’s not a particularly high bar, not one managers done much since leaving Saints, bar Harry Redknapp, they’ve all won **** all. Including your hero.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 league wins in his last 9 for Puel.

And that's included games Palace, Fulham, Watford, Cardiff, Burnley, Brighton and WHU.

That Leicester squad is currently outstanding - should be putting pressure on top 6, not Brighton and Newcastle.

The helicopter disaster gave him time and I thought it might give him the season regardless, but they look horrible and fans have turned on him again it seems.

West Ham have made many a dodgy transfer but Anderson looks absolute class.

Yeah, their attacking options are very good with plenty of variety.

Anderson

Snodgrass

Arnautovic

Antonio

Hernández

Carroll (occasionally)

A bit of everything there - trickery, pace, power, finishing.

They should be competing for 7th.

Anderson

Snodgrass

Arnautovic

Antonio

Hernández

Carroll (occasionally)

How we could do with one or two of those. Except Carroll, we don't need another sicknote.

Marco Silva must be under a lot of pressure. Everton have spent a fortune in recent seasons (£402m in 5 seasons) and they're behind Wolves.

They’re only 2 points above Leicester, yet his biggest fan boy thinks he’s working wonders at Everton. It’s probably the momentum curve from Fat Sam , or some other complete pony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anderson

Snodgrass

Arnautovic

Antonio

Hernández

Carroll (occasionally)

Yarmolenko was just starting to look decent when he picked up his injury too.

As you say though, they and Everton are just chucking lorryloads of cash at what is now the '7th place trophy'.

J-Rod caused controversy last night with “The Hand of Rod” , didn’t seem to know much about it but as I can’t stand Villa and still love J-Rod it’s pretty hilarious

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UE029KwbpA

what the hell has J-rod done with his hair... looks like a hand ball I'd be pretty gutted if we lost points to a goal like that.... oh yeah we have ****ing Watford :rolleyes: