Cardiff vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Can you polish a turd?

Can you polish a turd in just one day?

ALL over Cardiff at odds of 4/1

Bookies clearly getting carried away, like some of our fans. Still defensively weak as ****

Cashed out for a nice profit. Chucked £50 on the draw at 7/1 as i seem to have a gift for these things

COYR

At times it's looked like 12 vs 11 out there. We have been poor today. Sloppy in possession, no threat to their goal, defensively one moment away from a catastrophic error. Can only get better really!

Ref's had a good game for them, 2 pens turned down, handball in leadup to their goal.

2 key signings and we'll be fine. Rebuild in the summer.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Err.....we'll be cut adrift by January. This squad is just not good enough and don't see any way out of this mess. Rebuild next year in the CHampionship - we are not staying up.

2 key signings and we'll be fine. Rebuild in the summer.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I think 3 maybe 4, and anyway by the time we get the chance to buy them we could be totally adrift. No manager can legislate for the regular laughable individual errors that our bunch of ****s that pass for defenders make. I think we are going down.