Cardiff 1 Saints 0 Post Match

St Chalet

This, times a million. How is he not at the club? Ditto Sims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he's not a premier league player. Ditto Sims.

What next, Alfie Jones to solve our defensive crisis cos he's playing in the Scottish prem? How about Ryan Seager coming back from Holland to score all the goals we need?

These lads are on loan to lower league clubs because they're lower league players.

Because he's not a premier league player. Ditto Sims.

What next, Alfie Jones to solve our defensive crisis cos he's playing in the Scottish prem? How about Ryan Seager coming back from Holland to score all the goals we need?

These lads are on loan to lower league clubs because they're lower league players.

But then most of our players are lower league level if you agree with what many post on hear so why push Sims and Read out but not Vestegaard, Hoedt, Ward-Prowse, Austin, Forster, Targett, Cedric, Stephens, Yoshida, Gallagher, Davis all of whom are supposedly not PL standard. If Sims and Reed are lower league standard then they would fit right in to our current squad.

Against one of the opponents that we hope will take one of the relegation places a loss was a blow and feels disproportionately bad.

I look at it this way - we are changing. It's never easy to do this mid-season but I feel like we have the man to do it. This is a problem 3 seasons in the making and RH should be given a free hit this season, with the provision that we stay up and the football is more exciting, as he has promised.

Once strategy and formation is set, the team will grow in confidence. We can name a full team of seasoned international players - how can they not be good enough?! We don't need to spend massively in January, We just need to get this groups' heads on correctly.

BELIEVE!

Not sure that's a free hit, though, is it? I'd say that's the best outcome anyone would hope for!

But then most of our players are lower league level if you agree with what many post on hear so why push Sims and Read out but not Vestegaard, Hoedt, Ward-Prowse, Austin, Forster, Targett, Cedric, Stephens, Yoshida, Gallagher, Davis all of whom are supposedly not PL standard. If Sims and Reed are lower league standard then they would fit right in to our current squad.

What has our on loan youth players not being good enough got to do with our senior players not being good enough? I think you're suggesting that we replace one with the other. If so I'm not sure how that helps. If you're not saying that, then god knows what your point is.

The bottom line is that neither our senior or youth players are good enough.