Run of Results

spyinthesky

Since we beat a very poor Everton side last November (can anyone actually remember what it was like to dominate a team?) we have played 38 games (ie comparative to a full League season)

Results have been:

P W D L F A Pts.

Home 18 1 10 7 16 27 13. (encouraging statistic for those who are considering buying a half season ticket!!!)

Away 20 3 5 12 17 39 14

TOTAL 38 4 15 19 33 66 27

Wouldnt surprise me if we struggle to meet the 27 point mark this season unless our new Manager is a miracle worker.

One home win in 18 is a dreadful statistic and likely to be 1 in 20 after the upcoming Arsenal & Man City games!!!

Since the start of 2017, when we really started to go downhill, our League record has been:

P W D L F A Pts.

Home 35 6 15 14 33 45 33. (in 16 of the home games we have failed to score)

Away 36 8 9 19 37 61 33.

TOTAL 71 14 24 33 70 106 66.

Since we beat a very poor Everton side last November (can anyone actually remember what it was like to dominate a team?) we have played 38 games (ie comparative to a full League season)

Results have been:

P W D L F A Pts.

Home 18 1 10 7 16 27 13. (encouraging statistic for those who are considering buying a half season ticket!!!)

Away 20 3 5 12 17 39 14

TOTAL 38 4 15 19 33 66 27

Wouldnt surprise me if we struggle to meet the 27 point mark this season unless our new Manager is a miracle worker.

One home win in 18 is a dreadful statistic and likely to be 1 in 20 after the upcoming Arsenal & Man City games!!!

Since the start of 2017, when we really started to go downhill, our League record has been:

P W D L F A Pts.

Home 35 6 15 14 33 45 33. (in 16 of the home games we have failed to score)

Away 36 8 9 19 37 61 33.

TOTAL 71 14 24 33 70 106 66.

The unrequired statistical proof that we are beyond sh!t. We are going down.

Frighteningly bad..... BUT you are being generous because the downhill trend started just after the League Cup Final the season before. We beat Watford away well but apart from that it was pretty bloody awful.

Easy to call this in retrospect. Some made the call at the time and were lambasted, denegrated and vilified.

Just shows the sensational work Puel did to achieve what he did with the set of players at his disposal.

If Ralph does half as good as a job with an equally good/poor squad then the wins will come sooner rather than later. I think once he gets his first win on the board, we'll go on a bit of a run.

I imagine it is because people now agree I was right and are perhaps embarrassed to admit it.
Conversely it could be that people find you a tiresome bellend that repeats the same crap ad nauseum. After a few airings it loses its appeal, you come across as a child desperate for attention. As trousers says, your bites are reducing, perhaps you should change tack.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Conversely it could be that people find you a tiresome bellend that repeats the same crap ad nauseum. After a few airings it loses its appeal, you come across as a child desperate for attention. As trousers says, your bites are reducing, perhaps you should change tack.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Also, what the **** does he want? A pat on the back?

He was harping about 17th and yo-yo club while we were 6/7/8.

Even if he is some sort of genius and spotted that things would go wrong why was he harping to us, a group of fans on the internet. Surely he should have taken his expert concerns to the club?

If my house was on fire I should I call 999 or tell a shelf stacker at the local supermarket 100 times?

Easy to call this in retrospect. Some made the call at the time and were lambasted, denegrated and vilified.
probably because you are a complete bell end. Mention it once or twice and discuss is fine, banging on 8n nearly every post makes you a total bell end. Make sense?

probably because you are a complete bell end. Mention it once or twice and discuss is fine, banging on 8n nearly every post makes you a total bell end. Make sense?
I much preferred him in his previous role as Daily Express copy editor...

0e8c4bbbcd671ef31cfdc98877767529.jpg

Anyway, back on topic... :)