Danny Röhl

Maggie May

Thank christ for that. Will see real change now. #nokeepersinchargeanymore

No, thank goodness we now have a fully fledged video analyst instead.

Anyway, good luck hope he is good. Apparently was on the bench in Cardiff, didn't see any of our super sleuths mention that. Does anyone actually know anything about him?

Erwin Koeman, who was temporary in charge at Feberbache after Phillip Cocu’s dismissal, has just left them. Someone I would like to see in our coaching setup. Erwin knows the league and is tactically very strong.

good call. also good deputy for when umlauts move on

Erwin Koeman, who was temporary in charge at Feberbache after Phillip Cocu’s dismissal, has just left them. Someone I would like to see in our coaching setup. Erwin knows the league and is tactically very strong.

Never wanted to leave in the first place. I’d love him back, but can’t see it happening personally.

He’d certainly do a better job than Kelv as first team coach.

All my Dutch friends said when the Koeman brothers were with us that Erwin was the tactical brains of the partnership, but his management skills were miles behind Ronalds.

• 7 months later...

Didn't appear to be on the bench again today. Wasn't in Austria and didn't appear in any of the training videos or pictures from Staplewood this week.

Has he left the club?

Cryptic Dunc mentioned nudge-nudge wink-wink rumours of a fallout with RH.

Disappointed that in this new transparent era the club haven’t explained his absence. I was always under the impression he and Ralph were joined at the hip.
Maybe he's taking some personal time off. We're not entitled to an update on every detail of their lives.

I'm sure if there's something to say about it, the club will communicate that in due course.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Maybe he's taking some personal time off. We're not entitled to an update on every detail of their lives.

I'm sure if there's something to say about it, the club will communicate that in due course.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

His bio is no longer on the club website so this feels like more than just taking time off.