Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: Free Drink Voucher

  1. #1

    Default Free Drink Voucher

    Arsenal game:
    All season ticket holders get a nice letter from Ralph (the good one, hopefully) and a voucher for a standard beer etc up to £4.40 or a soft drink.
    Must be used BEFORE kick off though!

    I got two season tickets but only one letter came through today.

    Nice I guess, wonder who came up with it?
    Last edited by Noodles34; 13-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles34 View Post
    Arsenal game:
    All season ticket holders get a nice letter from Ralph (the good one, hopefully) and a voucher for a standard beer etc up to £4.40 or a soft drink.
    Must be used BEFORE kick off though!

    I got two season tickets but only one letter came through today.

    Nice I guess, wonder who came up with it?
    The Leicester Chairman.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Leominsterland
    Posts
    598

    Default

    HA- made me laugh after a hard day!

  4. #4

    Default

    Mine came too, not a bad gesture

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    254

    Default

    This is great. I saw the pictures on twitter. I don't have a St though as I live abroad but my family are chuffed to monkeys. Ralph is just oozing confidence right now so hopefully that belief will rub off on the players. Enjoy your free beers lads and lasses.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,110

    Default

    Cortese could have done this when he promised everyone a free pint at Plymouth away. More bullsh*t from the chancer chairman. SHUT UP AND SING HIS NAME

  7. #7

    Default

    You can tell how well the club is run as it says the match is on Saturday, although the small print says it has to be used on the 16th (Sunday).

  8. #8

    Default

    Unless I chucked it in the bin by mistake with the TV licencing letters I haven't received it.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sunny Dubai
    Posts
    10,437
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ray951 View Post
    You can tell how well the club is run as it says the match is on Saturday, although the small print says it has to be used on the 16th (Sunday).
    SSSSShhhhhh ........ don't tell Arsenal!! We've told them it is on Sunday but it is actually on Saturday. Reckon we might get a draw out of this game now

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericofarabia View Post
    SSSSShhhhhh ........ don't tell Arsenal!! We've told them it is on Sunday but it is actually on Saturday. Reckon we might get a draw out of this game now
    No chance, but we might get away with losing by the odd goal...!

  11. #11

    Default

    Promoting excessive drinking at games, #careless

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sunny Shirley
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Promoting excessive drinking at games, #careless
    Half of the Kingsland overdosing on hot chocolate....

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Anyone else not got one?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
    Anyone else not got one?
    I have not got one. No one in our family has either although I am only ST holder.
    Thieving posties at this time of year

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Forest
    Posts
    5,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    I have not got one. No one in our family has either although I am only ST holder.
    Thieving posties at this time of year
    That's libellous and shame on you.

    Why on earth would a postie want to pay £35 to get into SMS just to claim a free drink?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wayman View Post
    That's libellous and shame on you.

    Why on earth would a postie want to pay £35 to get into SMS just to claim a free drink?
    They get taught how to steal at their induction. It is their nature

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wayman View Post
    That's libellous and shame on you.

    Why on earth would a postie want to pay £35 to get into SMS just to claim a free drink?
    To watch the football?

    EDIT: I take it back, fair point.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wayman View Post
    That's libellous and shame on you.

    Why on earth would a postie want to pay £35 to get into SMS just to claim a free drink?
    I have received the email now. Try and get hold of that posties

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Promoting excessive drinking at games, #careless
    One is not excessive

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    6,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike View Post
    One is not excessive
    Thatís why we will all be able to spot Whelks thieving Posties as they will be the only ones with 4 pints in front of them or big eyed and wet nosed from being totally beefed up on a Bovril overdose.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    27,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike View Post
    One is not excessive
    to you, no (obviously)
    to someone else? possibly


    laugh away though

  22. #22

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    28,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    to you, no (obviously)
    to someone else? possibly


    laugh away though
    There are also a large number of people who drive to games, I am concerned that this is going to encourage people to drink and drive, no doubt the police will be laying in wait to catch people in a rush to issue a football related drink drive ban and push for the most severe penalties for the vile scum who use football as an excuse to leap behind the wheel after downing pints of lager.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ex Belgium, now IoW (I think it's still part of Europe, though!)
    Posts
    4,520

    Default

    Now we have 'Postiephobic' behaviour on here !
    What in hell's name is the world coming to

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    Now we have 'Postiephobic' behaviour on here !
    What in hell's name is the world coming to
    Brexit means all harmony has gone

  25. #25

    Default

    I got one but not the kids. Anyone get one for a junior st as well?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shilton's 6 yard box
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Same here - just adults I assume.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Down in a tube station at midnight
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteleySaint30 View Post
    I got one but not the kids. Anyone get one for a junior st as well?
    My son has. If it had arrived a couple of weeks ago he would have taken the hot chocolate option, but he's just turned 18 so he's going to venture toward the bar for the first time.

    Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

  28. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimond Geezer View Post
    My son has. If it had arrived a couple of weeks ago he would have taken the hot chocolate option, but he's just turned 18 so he's going to venture toward the bar for the first time.

    Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
    Get him on proper beer not that fizzy p iss they sell.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Down in a tube station at midnight
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Get him on proper beer not that fizzy p iss they sell.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep, I'm working on it, it took two years for No1 son to see the light, he's now part of the real ale society at uni.

  30. #30

    Default

    In the absence of decent beer we had the red wine. In the absence of a train service I had to drive. So much for my promise that I'd go to The Guide Dog when we won..

  31. #31

    Default

    Let us use them at HT. Bonus

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •