Free Drink Voucher

Noodles34

Arsenal game:

All season ticket holders get a nice letter from Ralph (the good one, hopefully) and a voucher for a standard beer etc up to £4.40 or a soft drink.

Must be used BEFORE kick off though!

I got two season tickets but only one letter came through today.

Nice I guess, wonder who came up with it?

Edited by Noodles34

Arsenal game:

All season ticket holders get a nice letter from Ralph (the good one, hopefully) and a voucher for a standard beer etc up to £4.40 or a soft drink.

Must be used BEFORE kick off though!

I got two season tickets but only one letter came through today.

Nice I guess, wonder who came up with it?

The Leicester Chairman.

You can tell how well the club is run as it says the match is on Saturday, although the small print says it has to be used on the 16th (Sunday).

SSSSShhhhhh ........ don't tell Arsenal!! We've told them it is on Sunday but it is actually on Saturday. Reckon we might get a draw out of this game now :lol:

to you, no (obviously)

to someone else? possibly

laugh away though

There are also a large number of people who drive to games, I am concerned that this is going to encourage people to drink and drive, no doubt the police will be laying in wait to catch people in a rush to issue a football related drink drive ban and push for the most severe penalties for the vile scum who use football as an excuse to leap behind the wheel after downing pints of lager.

My son has. If it had arrived a couple of weeks ago he would have taken the hot chocolate option, but he's just turned 18 so he's going to venture toward the bar for the first time.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Get him on proper beer not that fizzy p iss they sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk