Ryan Bertrand not a fan of Mark Hughes...

Saint-Armstrong

How bad was he? I could not believe one decision in the second half, the guy, maybe Abamyon was offside by about 5 bloody yards!

I was sat pretty much in line with some of the decisions and the Lino wasn’t keeping up. There appeared to be three or four times when Arsenal players were 3 yards offside.

As for Bertrand I think he’s quality but he’s struggled under poor managers. With redmond looking better I think Bertrand will improve. I’ll take Bertrand over targett in the team any time.

Spot on. I taped the Utd Liverpool game and watched it when I got in. Roy Keane said the same about Utd players. He said “ I never blamed the manager when I played badly”

He deserted the Irish world cup campaign on the grounds that he disliked Mick McCarthy and his training methods. But then, roy keane is a classless c*nt.

Don't understand the way this forum loves to hate our best players. Bertrand under a good manager will be back to his best. And as far as I can see he hasn't blammed Hiughes for anything, he is just being positive about the new regime--exactly how most of us feel. As for that guy Keane taking a critical view, he played under Fergie, who is going to criticise him? But what happened when he didn't like the Irish manager? Didn't he pack up and leave the World Cup?