MUFC vacancy

Koolman

Poch will not leave Spurs for an English job, certainly not for a club whose glory years are past while the Spurs he has built have glory years to come (maybe)
You realise there is already a north London club who has spent a huge amount of cash on brand new stadium don't you?

And that club found that their glory days were very much in their past.

Spurs will continue to be Spurs.

Mark Hughes 33/1 [emoji38]

Saggy 50/1 :scared:

Easy money. For the bookies.

If you're going to appoint Ole Gunnar Solskjear then to be quite honest you might as well appoint Bruce or Hughes because Ole isn't fit to lace the boots of either when it comes to actual real life experience of high pressure football management.

Alex Crook

‏ @alex_crook

30m30 minutes ago

Was told on Sunday #MUFC we're trying to get former #SaintsFC transfer guru Paul Mitchell as director of football. Clearly they believe this will help lure Poch away from #THFC in the summer.

I hope not, really hoped he would come back here.

Looking forward to seeing Moyes tell The Press that he'd be interested in talking to them about the job :mcinnes:

Bizarrely I saw a post that said his previous contract at them would still have 6 months left to run on it ..... so maybe they'll let him do it for free seeing as he's been paid off for the rest of his contract!!

]Looking forward to seeing Moyes tell The Press that he'd be interested in talking to them about the job[/b] :mcinnes:

Bizarrely I saw a post that said his previous contract at them would still have 6 months left to run on it ..... so maybe they'll let him do it for free seeing as he's been paid off for the rest of his contract!!

Or 'arry giving an interview on his driveway, or outside of his panto saying how he'd wouldn't rule himself out, and that with £200m to spend he should be able to keep them up next season.

Gunnar is in. Poch at end of season (I hope)

As his first game is v Cardiff then we have to wish him well and hope it gets off to a good start for him.

Not quite sure how it should be read but several articles state the Norwegian season is over and doesn't resume until March. Is the suggestion that he is 'on loan' and might return to Molde once his time at MU comes to a close?

Some taking Ralph would mean us having a brilliant run. So it's not the end of the world. Just need to make sure we replace managers like we used to, not the last 3 years.

Ralph probably is here for 18 months or so. He's a big name already but if we stay up then have a 7th/8th sort of season playing good football then good luck to him if he moves on somewhere bigger.

I'm really positive about Hasenhüttl. However to suggest he's a "big name already" is madness!

The average football fan who doesn't follow the Euro leagues would never have heard of him, let alone consider him a big name.

He has still got plenty to prove, though I completely accept the early signs are very good.

I hope not, really hoped he would come back here.

Last I heard, last week, was that talks still on going. There is some interest from his side but a lot needs to be done (it’d result in a bit of a reshuffle in terms of removing staff etc..). A few staff members still here who he had a disagreement with in his last stint... apparently.

I’d love him back and have been an advocate of him replacing Les since things went tits with with Reed.

Also, I believe Ralph H came with under the impression he’d be working under a DOF type figure.

Not sure there’s a great deal in the United link as I think he had a disagreement with Poch/Levy whilst at Spurs.

I can see him coming to us, but it won’t be any time soon. Personally I’d pay him and give him what he wants. Let him effectively run the football side of things.

I'm really positive about Hasenhüttl. However to suggest he's a "big name already" is madness!

The average football fan who doesn't follow the Euro leagues would never have heard of him, let alone consider him a big name.

He has still got plenty to prove, though I completely accept the early signs are very good.

id put him as a far better Eddie Howe, given he took RB Leipzig, who despite their money are practically a new team in Germany and took them to 2nd place...

although tbf it is probably far easier to do that in Germany than it is for Howe (or any other PL manager for that matter) to break the top 6.

If you're going to appoint Ole Gunnar Solskjear then to be quite honest you might as well appoint Bruce or Hughes because Ole isn't fit to lace the boots of either when it comes to actual real life experience of high pressure football management.

It's a bizarre choice for such a massive club, even it's temporary. Di Matteo did rather well as caretaker for Chelsea, for example.

Roy Keane blaming "weak players" on the BBC. Who didn't predict this is how it ends with Mourinio? Maybe they should make sure to hire "strong players" as money isn't really a problem for them unlike us, or find a manager who can take these delicate modern players and mold them, as all teams are working with the same raw material its a cop out when you pull this stuff out. As you are judging yourself on a relative scale (league position) not an absolute scale this stuff is stupid pointless and misses the point.