Xmas/new year period - other games

Batman

As we know, VVD is prone to injury, and when that happens (it will happen) they'll slip up.

City will win the title with ease IMO.

A small part of me wants Liverpool to go unbeaten because it'll **** off Arsenal fans.

Better yet, go unbeaten but still finish second.

As we know, VVD is prone to injury, and when that happens (it will happen) they'll slip up.

City will win the title with ease IMO.

A small part of me wants Liverpool to go unbeaten because it'll **** off Arsenal fans.

Didn’t know he is injury prone?!

Just put them 2-0 up anyway

the Mahrez penalty miss will be costly. All the stars are lining up for them, the last minute winner against Everton, Mahrez penalty miss and they do seem to have the luck going their way.I would love them to go unbeaten and finish 5th lol. Pompey promotion and Liverpool title winning will take the shine off this season

the Mahrez penalty miss will be costly. All the stars are lining up for them, the last minute winner against Everton, Mahrez penalty miss and they do seem to have the luck going their way.I would love them to go unbeaten and finish 5th lol. Pompey promotion and Liverpool title winning will take the shine off this season

Its not even Christmas yet, lots more football to be played, City have the squad depth and Liverpool dont, Liverpool have to make sure none of their top stars get crocked.

I think any achievement for Liverpool would be nauseating, unbeaten, Champions or otherwise. We'd never hear the end of it.

If they have a miraculous streak of injury free games, like Leicester did, they can win the League. The difference with City is they can have 3 of their best players injured in Aguero, KDB and Silva and still spank 90% of this league. Take Salah and Virgil out of Liverpool's team, they're pretty average looking. Mane seems to have entered his usual winter hibernation recently and Firminho hasn't been up to much either.

A big part of me wants them to finish unbeaten, but still finish below City (who end up winning more games). Would be funny as ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And if they have more points than previous champions it will mean more than actually winning it. All about the points not the position #8thPlace

I hope that LiverSaints can do it this time around. VVD is in my mind the best buy of all that came from us.

My only regret is that he seemed to down tools before leaving us.

Deleted comment because I realised that there's better things to do in life than get angry as a result of reading a forum post.

Edited by mrfahaji

I'd like to see Liverpool win the league tbh. Our ex guys that are there haven't ALL Left on bad terms. Mane, Clyne (not that he plays much now) and Ox all left on good terms didn't they?

I know we all hate VVD as well but he is genuinely world class.

Jealous again?

No, just think the swooning is embarassing, a bit like you i guess.... a joke

This bit from Lighthouse`s post sums it up perfectly

I think any achievement for Liverpool would be nauseating, unbeaten, Champions or otherwise. We'd never hear the end of it.

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

No, just think the swooning is embarassing, a bit like you i guess.... a joke

This bit from Lighthouse`s post sums it up perfectly

Erm why would we not? I don't think Liverpool give two craps about us tbh.

Oh I thought you meant us as a club. No, yes, you're right. WE as a country wouldn't hear the end of it.

No different to the Man U bollôcks everyone has to put up with constantly. Klopp‘s made them a into a good team who are exciting to watch. Good for them.

Gone above Everton. The village idiot claimed Silva was working wonders there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And every single player he's ever worked with hates him and think he's a poor manager of course.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/10875900/eden-hazard-insists-claude-puel-is-one-of-the-top-managers-amid-southampton-sack-reports

:rolleyes: