Xmas/new year period - other games

Batman

Considering the penalty we didn’t get the other day, that is utterly weak.

Amazing isn’t it. Down like he’s been shot. Tiny hand in the back. Ours was a wrestle. So unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see that video of Peter Walton (**** ref) in the BT studio the other day talking about Salah's dive against Newcastle? 'Would you have given it Peter?' 'At Anfield I would have' [cue roars of laughter throughout the studio]. Not even subtle anymore, pathetic.

Anyone see that video of Peter Walton (**** ref) in the BT studio the other day talking about Salah's dive against Newcastle? 'Would you have given it Peter?' 'At Anfield I would have' [cue roars of laughter throughout the studio]. Not even subtle anymore, pathetic.

It’s ****ing annoying. For us it almost always has to be a stone waller and even then we don’t always get them. Then I see the big clubs getting really weak ones (like the 2 Liverpool got today) and it’s galling. We are **** enough without having any more disadvantages.

Chose Chelsea academy over us purely because he's a skate.

Hell of a player, though.

I doubt the extra wages would have made any difference.

BTspotrt is rubbish, so biased having McManaman doing to co presenting 'Defo penalty without a doubt' If it had been given against Liverpool he would be wanting a public enquiry.

I cancelled Bt sport ages ago due to the pundits on there

I doubt the extra wages would have made any difference.

BTspotrt is rubbish, so biased having McManaman doing to co presenting 'Defo penalty without a doubt' If it had been given against Liverpool he would be wanting a public enquiry.

I cancelled Bt sport ages ago due to the pundits on there

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/mason-mount-i-turned-down-southampton-because-of-portsmouth-1-8633974/amp

He might be a Skate, but Derby’s Mason Mount is a player I would like to see here. Last year at Vitesse he showed some good skill and scored goals.

He’d never come here and thank **** for that. Horrible skate.

ranges between £30-£38.5 million tbf, depends on your agenda really if you take the lower amount.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sadio-mane/transfers/spieler/200512/transfer_id/1516746

^ your favourite website has it as 41.2 million euros, so around £37m.

me personally, think we got £34m rising to £38.5m which I believe it will given the goals/appearances he has made for them by now, including the fact he scored in a CL final for them and they may very well win the league.

I honestly don't think we could have got much more for him (at a push £40m), it was early summer 2016 before Pogba's transfers, and not to forget he only had 2 years left on his contract. i'm pretty sure he was still the 3rd or 4th highest paid transfer that summer anyway

Terrible piece of business, it was obvious to many of us that we undersold. Should've kept him for one more year, and sold him with one year left. He wasn't doing a VVD, but Les was in a hurry.

Terrible piece of business, it was obvious to many of us that we undersold. Should've kept him for one more year, and sold him with one year left. He wasn't doing a VVD, but Les was in a hurry.

You must have forgot he had gone on strike before in his career to force a move then...

He might be a Skate, but Derby’s Mason Mount is a player I would like to see here. Last year at Vitesse he showed some good skill and scored goals.

I’d like to think we have too much class to sign anyone called Mason. Apologies for any offence to any chavs who have named their kids Mason but what were you thinking?

Is it me or is Warnock far more likeable these days?

Seems more chilled and tbf doing a decent job.

Don’t think he’s ever got this far into a promotion PL season without being sacked.

Will always hate Cardiff though

He IS more chilled but I've always liked him. What you see is what you get!

Don’t think he’s ever got this far into a promotion PL season without being sacked.

Must be 100000th time lucky for him in Premier League. Always rate him to do well in Championship thou. Think he has realised you can’t just bully sides in Premier League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He definitely is. His whole demeanour of "hey, it's only a game, worse things happen at sea" and "you have to feel sorry for the referees, they have a tough job."

Someone needs to tell him he is supposed to be stressed, angry and disagreeable. :)

I must admit I do like his approach.

Henry Winter is such a smug out of touch journalist. Talks sh1t so much of the time but in a oh so high brow way.

Nauseating when they give him a slot on the Game podcast. Boring fcker.

He’s a arrogant posh way anchor. Did you hear last weeks podcast, banging on about a VvD giving the captains armband back to Henderson when he came on. Claims it shows the humility and ethic of Liverpool. Every game I’ve ever watched during which the captain has come on, he’s been given the armband, every ****ing team every ****ing game. Yet he makes out it’s special when Liverpool do it. He does my ****ing head in. Him & that dopey bird Rudd need to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He’s a arrogant posh way anchor. Did you hear last weeks podcast, banging on about a VvD giving the captains armband back to Henderson when he came on. Claims it shows the humility and ethic of Liverpool. Every game I’ve ever watched during which the captain has come on, he’s been given the armband, every ****ing team every ****ing game. Yet he makes out it’s special when Liverpool do it. He does my ****ing head in. Him & that dopey bird Rudd need to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it annoys me when you see/hear these people saying these things that those sat with them never ever call them out on it. Roy Keane being the exception

Booing at Goodison, Silva not popular????

Not such a brilliant coach as some people thought.....:blush:

There's a fair amount of negativity towards him on their forums.

Although he must be underperforming, because they are breaking the glass ceiling, and have the right to be top 4.

Didn't watch the game but imagine it was a great EPL advert :lol:

Backed Leicester at 4/1 (HT) and that £1,250 is a sweet start to 2019

Can’t believe you don’t wait till 57th minute to place it. Losing your touch in 2019.