Xmas/new year period - other games

Batman

Oh god. Turned on to watch Spurs and there’s some dopey bird doing the analysis. Professional men’s matches played zero. Only the lack of a penis gets her the job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not sure how she was supposed to play "men's matches" but if that's the qualifier to be allowed to comment...how many premier league games have you played?

None? Thank **** for that does that mean you will now stop your inane sexist drivel and not post anything ever again?

I am not sure how she was supposed to play "men's matches" but if that's the qualifier to be allowed to comment...how many premier league games have you played?

None. That’s why I’m not qualified to be on Sky analysing Premier league matches chump.

She plays at a standard of football lower than the Wessex league, yet gets to spout pony alongside blokes that have played hundreds of top flight games. They wouldn’t have that pie eater from Sutton analysing keepers every week, why should she.

As she clearly hasn’t got the playing credentials for the role there can only be two reasons she’s on.

1. As eye candy

2. Virtual signalling

Personally, being a modern bloke and feminist, I don’t think chicks should be given jobs they’re not qualified to perform just because they lack wedding tackle. That’s real equality, promoting people on the basis of their sex, colour, or religion, is not. Real equality is the best person for the job, doing the job. If she’s the best ex player they can get, my co cks a carrot. Your attitude is condescending towards females, not mine.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

None. That’s why I’m not qualified to be on Sky analysing Premier league matches chump.

She plays at a standard of football lower than the Wessex league, yet gets to spout pony alongside blokes that have played hundreds of top flight games. They wouldn’t have that pie eater from Sutton analysing keepers every week, why should she.

As she clearly hasn’t got the playing credentials for the role there can only be two reasons she’s on.

1. As eye candy

2. Virtual signalling

Personally, being a modern bloke and feminist, I don’t think chicks should be given jobs they’re not qualified to perform just because they lack wedding tackle. That’s real equality, promoting people on the basis of their sex, colour, or religion, is not.

You seem angry at women, have you been friend-zoned alot?

You seem angry at women, have you been friend-zoned alot?

Nope. Happily married for over 2 decades and just believe in equality. Nobody, blokes or birds, should be given a job based on their sex.

I bet if they had Bob Smith centre half for the dog and duck analysing our next Sky game, all the metro sexuals on here will be up in arms, complaining that Liverpool and other big names get “proper” pundits. Nobody will say it about a chick because they’re sheep, programmed to accept that birds should be given special treatment to get a leg up in a men’s world. If she wasn’t a bird, she wouldn’t be doing that job. That’s not equality.

It is entertainment not the most informed who become pundits. fck me listen to Merson banging on. Questioning Guardiola the other day.

No doubt he’d be moving to sign Defoe which guarantees goals. Alex Scott has more of a clue and better diction and far better to look at.

Ditto Phil fcking Neville

Suspect people who call women ‘birds’ might be a bit too far gone. Also, it’s ‘virtue signalling’, not ‘virtual’. Although that’s quite funny as it too is the opposite of reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again. Gillette soccer special, 3 ex professional players commenting on games, and one that hasn’t kicked a ball anywhere near the level required. 3 have penis’ one hasn’t. Wonder why she got the gig.

Do you get this upset if man talks about a women's sport?

Here we go again. Gillette soccer special, 3 ex professional players commenting on games, and one that hasn’t kicked a ball anywhere near the level required. 3 have penis’ one hasn’t. Wonder why she got the gig.

1/10

If City want to win the league they just need to do a Vardy on Van Dijke. Simples. Amazing to think they might win the league from a Blackpool hotel. Illegally.

And Kompany gets away with just a Yellow for another agricultural tackle for the second game running.

Tonights one made PEH’s tackle look quite soft.

At least we have a goal to keep the game bubbling along.

My thoughts exactly. Double standards. Souness thinks it was a red too.

And Kompany gets away with just a Yellow for another agricultural tackle for the second game running.

Tonights one made PEH’s tackle look quite soft.

At least we have a goal to keep the game bubbling along.

Apparently the ref knows "he's not that sort of player" and that makes it OK. Clearly is "that sort of player", two games running.