Xmas/new year period - other games

Batman

There's a fair amount of negativity towards him on their forums.

Although he must be underperforming, because they are breaking the glass ceiling, and have the right to be top 4.

Unsurprising. They live in the shadow of Liverpool FC and have done for about 30 odd years.

Leicester were pretty poor and yet Everton with their 200 million £ side couldn't beat them.

They need to ditch Silva, he's just a smoke and mirrors man. Filled the side with Portophones, unsuited to PL football.

Oh god. Turned on to watch Spurs and there’s some dopey bird doing the analysis. Professional men’s matches played zero. Only the lack of a penis gets her the job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chauvinistic and inaccurate. Bravo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god. Turned on to watch Spurs and there’s some dopey bird doing the analysis. Professional men’s matches played zero. Only the lack of a penis gets her the job.

Not a nice way to describe Souness.

We are only a step away from female co commentator. Prepare yourself

Only team really that should get any points are Burnley or Huddersfield, and that's only because they play each other.

Won't matter too much if we don't get anything tomorrow night, but a point or even a win would be tremendous.

After the Leicester game we have a decent run of favourable matches up until the end of February, we should pull away a bit.

People still say nonsense like this these days? Shes played at a higher level than you ever had or will so by default that puts her way ahead of most men who watch football.

I can just picture him self-combusting the day that happens.

dont think anyone will have a problem if they are there on merit.

Unlike the types of Steph McGovern, who moaned about how unfair everything is and now on way too much

Wish spurs would stop singing our song though. As if it’s theirs.

We know it's ours, they know it's ours, the whole country know it's ours.

They're only embarrassing themselves.

We know it's ours, they know it's ours, the whole country know it's ours.

They're only embarrassing themselves.

they aren’t doing a bad job with the “Harry Kane, he’s won more than you!” chant.

Sorry but what has he won with either Spuds or England ?

He set them up same as he did for man city. Some kinda 9-0-1 formation.

You're playing Cardiff. Cardiff Ffs. AT HOME.

Diabolical. Leicester will struggle to keep that side together playing like that. They should be miles ahead of the rest and seriously challenging the top 6 with that squad.

Horrible to watch. Brought back bad memories

Leicester must wish they had Silva as a manager.

:lol:

they aren’t doing a bad job with the “Harry Kane, he’s won more than you!” chant.

Sorry but what has he won with either Spuds or England ?

Golden Boot at the WC and a gong from the Queen for England. PFA Young Player of the Year, PL Golden Boot twice, numerous other awards for Spuds.

People still say nonsense like this these days? Shes played at a higher level than you ever had or will so by default that puts her way ahead of most men who watch football.

Rubbish. Chick football is pony. She wouldn’t be anywhere near the studio if she had a willy

Wish spurs would stop singing our song though. As if it’s theirs.

Get over it sunshine. Far more embarrassing is Saints fans getting precious and mentioning at every turn.