Saints v City Thread

Pilchards

Both Liverpool penalties yesterday were less clear cut than that and ref boy there didn’t hesitate either time and pointed to the spot. Because it’s Saints you can see the cogs turning. Hmm, that’d give them the lead, City have lost 2 on the bounce, City a big rich club. Best be safe and just say no pen. If I’m wrong, it’s only Southampton, who’s going to care. Yep, definitely no pen!

Commentators "you need luck in these sort of games". No you need competent officials that aren't ****ing off the big clubs. Even in the palace game earlier felt every 5050 went against them. It wasn't fully clear cut, but we all know if that was Aguero going down that the referee would be pointing to the spot and quickly handing out a yellow

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Wasn't a pen. Dive.

Falling apart now. Bednarek completely lost Aguero.

Whelp, we were never winning this anyway with our "best XI" let alone a bunch of blokes not even good enough to play in this league.

Ramsey's done pretty well. Elyounoussi looks fitter and sharper than previously. Hojbjerg has become our best player by a distance. Nothing else to take from this.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

We’re **** enough without refs bottling the big decisions that they’d be making without a second thought for the big teams.

It’s cheating, plain and simple. This league ****ing stinks. Cheats!

Not going to be a problem for us much longer,unless there's a clearout and a bit of quality brought in .

So I missed the first half how did we do? The comments on flashscore were indicating jwp was having a shocker?

we started poorly..then battled back in, scored a cracker........but gave away two soft goals at the end

the ref is a joke....not just t he penalty, but giving us virtually nothing